All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry, for some reason I wasnt done posting but it posted...

about cea, I do not believe they have the strength they have had in the past, or other teams have just stepped up so much more. Cea's small sr doesnt have the tumbling from what I have seen that the top teams have in small sr. But they could have full squad 1 to fulls and I just dont know it yet!

CEA small seniors appear better right now then they usually look for this time of year... With that said, year after year they creep up into top 5 by worlds.. And I predict they'll be just fine.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sorry, for some reason I wasnt done posting but it posted...

about cea, I do not believe they have the strength they have had in the past, or other teams have just stepped up so much more. Cea's small sr doesnt have the tumbling from what I have seen that the top teams have in small sr. But they could have full squad 1 to fulls and I just dont know it yet!

small senior sharks are the same exact team from last year. only one girl graduated. and they added allison from senior elite how has a double and has great jumps/motions. they had just as much tumbling as they did last year, if not more and better. tumbling isnt the only thing on a score sheet and you dont need all 20 girls to have a double. tsunami had i think one or two doubles in standing tumbling last year and outscored F5 in prelims

Well hello PCM. Cant believe how great they look so early minus a few kinks.. I dont love the dance the motions are a bit to slow for me but loved everything else.

this year so far has showed me that you can never under estimate anybody. everyone is coming out with great stuff. Small Senior is the deal this year.

Based on competition rankings thus far, consistency, routine choreography, well round skills, and the ability to actually hit the routine I have listed below my top 10 small senior. Like others have posted there is certainly a lot of talented in this division however some routines may be a little overly ambitious in a Worlds setting. After all the Stingrays are know for being extremely technical, clean, and executing to perfection but not always having the most difficult routines. I think there success is due to the balance that is showcased in their routines.

Top 10 Small Sr 5 of 2010-2011 (In no particular order)

1. Califorinia All Stars (Paid Bid)
2. Stingrays Orange
3. Cheerforce Diamonds (Paid Bid)
4. Cheer Extreme All Stars
5. Cheer Athletics Panthers (Paid Bid)
6. Cheer Xpress (Paid Bid)
7. Central Jersey All Stars (Paid Bid)
8. Orlando All Stars
9. World Cup Suns (Paid Bid)
10. Cheer Command

Other teams that might crack into the Top 10:

1. Texas Lonestar (Very strong tumbling; Inconsistent Stunting)
2. Maryland Twisters Weather Girls (Haven't competed yet to be considered a major threat to teams forms months ago)
3. East Celebrity Elite (Great team however some of the stronger players might be crossovers to coed)

yay! ive been waiting to do predictions for this division :)

mine are based off teams who have difficulty yet extremely clean...cant really base it off of consistency because anything can happen on that sunday. previous comps will have no effect on the outcome of worlds.

so if all teams were to hit:
1. Stingray Orange
2. Cheerforce Diamondz
3. Cheer Extreme
4. California
5. Cheer Athletics Panthers
6. Cheer Express
7. Central Jersey
8. Champion Cheer Heat
9. World Cup Suns
10. Orlando

Weathers girls could be up there but i have yet to see them.

yay! ive been waiting to do predictions for this division :)

mine are based off teams who have difficulty yet extremely clean...cant really base it off of consistency because anything can happen on that sunday. previous comps will have no effect on the outcome of worlds.

so if all teams were to hit:
1. Stingray Orange
2. Cheerforce Diamondz
3. Cheer Extreme
4. California
5. Cheer Athletics Panthers
6. Cheer Express
7. Central Jersey
8. Champion Cheer Heat
9. World Cup Suns
10. Orlando

Weathers girls could be up there but i have yet to see them.

You are sooooooo right anything could happen on that Sunday and it's gonna be really great to watch!

Obviously previous competitions will have no effect on outcome at worlds because it is a competition in itself. However I do think that consistency throughout the season will give those teams a slightly higher chance to hit when the pressure is on. Chances are if you're dropping multiple stunts or busting tumbling every competition you may not make into the top 10 regardless of how much difficulty you have. Noticeably the teams earning paid bids to worlds this season have more than often not been the team with the most difficulty or skill and have been the teams that hit their routines close to perfect 2 days in a row.

You are sooooooo right anything could happen on that Sunday and it's gonna be really great to watch!

Obviously previous competitions will have no effect on outcome at worlds because it is a competition in itself. However I do think that consistency throughout the season will give those teams a slightly higher chance to hit when the pressure is on. Chances are if you're dropping multiple stunts or busting tumbling every competition you may not make into the top 10 regardless of how much difficulty you have. Noticeably the teams earning paid bids to worlds this season have more than often not been the team with the most difficulty or skill and have been the teams that hit their routines close to perfect 2 days in a row.

ahh true, dropping a lot during the season would build up A TON of pressure. i didnt even think about it lol! its going to be a great competition!!

ahh true, dropping a lot during the season would build up A TON of pressure. i didnt even think about it lol! its going to be a great competition!!

It sure will be! By the time I arrive at worlds my focus is please just hit, be confident, and let us place where we place. Often times I'm screaming for that girl from another program like "PLEASE HIT!!! PULL UP!!!" I feel like worlds is the most pressure filled intense competition of the year and it's great to watch some teams successes but also sad to watch others failures.

Back