All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My gosh this divison is so exciting this year. Honestly it's the new large. Large doesn't really excite me anymore. I think Cali or Panthers this year are going for the win. Panthers are hitting their routine really clean and its a great routine. But Cali's routine never has me bored. Those girls can out-dance anyone!

I love Panthers, and you can never count out Orange, but Cali is my favorite team this year, they have me at the edge of my seat wondering what they're going to do next! Let's remember that they basically put an already great routine through an extreme makeover and pretty much hit it clean, after just a few weeks. That being said, I am honestly scared for the other teams of what that routine is going to look like by worlds.

I pretty much agree with the top 10 lists that I'm seeing here, but I'm not sure how certain team(s) are making it to people's top 3/4/5...Is it based on your "like" for the team or because you actually think their routines hit the scoresheet to make it to the top 3/4/5?

Not just for SS5 but for a lot of divisions, I often wonder how some team names even make it to the list..Most of them deserve to be there, but every so often you see a team slip into the top 3/4/5 because of the popularity of the gym their based out of, not because they actually have a chance. I don't mind top ten, but I'm never a huge fan of predicting top 3 in January for an April/May competition when, in a division of 75, probably 20 different teams could end up in the top ten.

My predictions:

1. Cali
2. CheerForce Diamondz!!(Always a favorite!)
3. CA Panthers
4. Cheer Extreme
5.Orange

smile.png
JMO

Definitely a crazy division this year. Soo many top contenders.

Cali - the skills they have are crazy good. Awesome stunts, and amazing tumbling! No doubt that they will be at the top.
CEA - my personal favorite, and not just because it's CEA. I'm madly in love with their stunt sequence, and they've improved sooooooo much from last season. I can't wait to see their Cheersport performance cause I'm sure they are looking even better!
Orange - their cleanliness is amazing! I think that's what may help them significantly. Awesome skills too! I think they may have to step it up a tiny bit though. But I'm sure when they peak they will be outstanding
Panthers - don't impress me that much. Definitely top 5 material, but I was never blown away by them for some reason.

I love Panthers, and you can never count out Orange, but Cali is my favorite team this year, they have me at the edge of my seat wondering what they're going to do next! Let's remember that they basically put an already great routine through an extreme makeover and pretty much hit it clean, after just a few weeks. That being said, I am honestly scared for the other teams of what that routine is going to look like by worlds.

I CANNOT shimmy this enough! <3 So true

Add Cheer Express...Express Cheer Dedication and Cheer Corp...hmm. anyone else? Alpha Wolves?

Back