All-Star Small Senior Limited Coed 5 2011!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thats not rude, they have a great routine with amazing coed stuning and especially considering the fact Fame has like 6 Worlds teams. But execution is 1/2 of a Worlds Score Sheet and thats where Fame has always got killed.

the score wont be as high as teams that put in 5 kick double but its still majority that they put up

I looked at an old video from Athletic and they had four baskets...and i did note the lib tick tocks changed to stretch tic tocs.

I honestly even being on a small coed 5 team (SJS) .. say that i dont kno who to look out for ... the top contenders have never been consistent with their routines.. i honestly cant say who would be .. but i would love to be one of those teams..... the ones i have seen are truly talented ... I have seen teams go from 8th one weekend to 1st another .. then to 6th the next.. i have seen previous (not saying last year) world champ teams lose to teams i have only known of since 09 .. It is anyones globe as of now .. you cant base it off NCA or CHEERSPORT or ANY big comp because (using my team as an example)... ive seen a team (us lol ) take 4th at cheersport .. but then take COED CHAMPS at BATC .. and the only difference between our performances.. we HIT .... Thats al it takes is for one thing to go wrong and any one of these "top teams" could not even make top 10 ... its as simple as a dropped stunt .. i have no opinion on who will win .. but the facts point out that it ANY of the teams with a full paids game.. its hit or miss.. but i would love to see EVERYONE hit to see who the real winner would be .. BEST OF LUCK to all in this division .. see you at worlds :)

I honestly even being on a small coed 5 team (SJS) .. say that i dont kno who to look out for ... the top contenders have never been consistent with their routines.. i honestly cant say who would be .. but i would love to be one of those teams..... the ones i have seen are truly talented ... I have seen teams go from 8th one weekend to 1st another .. then to 6th the next.. i have seen previous (not saying last year) world champ teams lose to teams i have only known of since 09 .. It is anyones globe as of now .. you cant base it off NCA or CHEERSPORT or ANY big comp because (using my team as an example)... ive seen a team (us lol ) take 4th at cheersport .. but then take COED CHAMPS at BATC .. and the only difference between our performances.. we HIT .... Thats al it takes is for one thing to go wrong and any one of these "top teams" could not even make top 10 ... its as simple as a dropped stunt .. i have no opinion on who will win .. but the facts point out that it ANY of the teams with a full paids game.. its hit or miss.. but i would love to see EVERYONE hit to see who the real winner would be .. BEST OF LUCK to all in this division .. see you at worlds :)

agreed, nca and cheersports results will be fairly different from the worlds results. especially with the new scoresheet.

theres no question that brandon will win. they are the deal... seriously. i dream of being on that team.

theres no question that brandon will win. they are the deal... seriously. i dream of being on that team.

With cheerleading, there's always the question.
This division is so unpredictable- there hasn't been any team that has dominated, and anyone could take it. I think Brandon and Kentucky have the most talent, but we'll see who can hit on sunday!

Back