All-Star Songs For 2012-2013 Routines

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If someone used Spice Girls in their music this year I would love you forever. The olympics last night reminded me of elementary school and dancing in the front yard with my best friends :p

I'm sure "what makes you beautiful" will be in a lot (it's in one that i know of already!) and at high school regionals i heard a lot of "starships" it got annoying soooo hopefully it won't be in a lot of all star routines!

i LOOOVVEEE the "crouching low like a jungle cat" part (1:30)
The music video is strange and confusing haha but every time i hear this i think "if a cheer team had a cat "mascot"....)

if I was a coach my routine would probably be full of showtunes! hahaha an entire routine with only songs from musicals <3 defying gravity from wicked for stunts, something from hairspray for dance, maybe supercalifragilisticexpialidocious for something.... a little mulan, lion king, and enchanted?
I love you! Wicked is AMAZING! Idena Mendel's voice is incredible!

I love you! Wicked is AMAZING! Idena Mendel's voice is incredible!
Haha a while ago (2009 or 2010) my high school did a Wizard of Oz themed routine and used some songs from wicked! I wasn't in it (i'm a sophomore now) but it was cute! I can't find a video of it for the life of me :( but ever since i've wanted to see an all star team use it for pyramid/stunts

Haha a while ago (2009 or 2010) my high school did a Wizard of Oz themed routine and used some songs from wicked! I wasn't in it (i'm a sophomore now) but it was cute! I can't find a video of it for the life of me :( but ever since i've wanted to see an all star team use it for pyramid/stunts
I can just imagine using the part "And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free. To those who ground me; take a message back for me.. (and so on)." It would be so awesome!

Back