All-Star Songs For 2012-2013 Routines

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

...I'm trying to figure out what just happened. AWFUL music splicing. Such a talented girl, selling such awkward choreography. Like there were some fierce vogue moves and then GORGEOUS lines that seem so mismatched.

agreed. that was incredibly awkward to watch, and she's a phenomenal dancer. and her choreographers usually do a good job. that was just a weird mixture of things

...I'm trying to figure out what just happened. AWFUL music splicing. Such a talented girl, selling such awkward choreography. Like there were some fierce vogue moves and then GORGEOUS lines that seem so mismatched.

She's from Dance Moms Miami and I am not a fan of their choreography. That's how all their dances look to me, choppy and jumps from random body position to another random body postion held for half an eight count. I agree.... it's just weird! But I still like the song.

I don't know what the song is but it starts at 2:36 and I can just imagine the ladies of F5 killing it in a dance with him saying something like, "work, be fierce, sell," or whatever he is saying.

ETA: Actually all the songs are fierce and divalicious in that video but that one specifically is just so high energy and would be awesome for a dance.

thats the YES DANCE
but the video is inappropriate. but ill p.m it to you.

Back