All-Star Songs For 2012-2013 Routines

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes!! I really wish someone would use some more of their music! My current one that I'm obsessed with and have on repeat is Breath Of Life from the new movie Snow White and The Huntsman... Love it! It would make a good running tumbling song or maybe even a partner stunt! :)
planet cheer used cosmic love for their elite stunt this year.... obsesseeeeeeed with that song.

can we get some florence + the machine? please? amazing music plus they're not a very well known group on the popular radio stations so it would be unique. dog days are over would be amazing for something haha.

Haha, they're all over the place over here. Such an overkill. Bu I still like them a lot! :)

I've always preferred to use songs from the 80's and 90's also (due to over play) but my kids HATE it. Even the parents give me a bad time about not having anything current. This year, I'll be having a mix of old and new and see how that goes!

I don't think I could shimmy this enough! Love it
well girl you knoooow what can I say *flips hair* but seriously anything by those two is amazing for routines...

Also Im very partial to teams using covers of songs by "famous" artists on youtube...I know tribe used a part from Sam Tsui's Cover of hold it against me in 2011 at worlds..it mixes it up and gives a fresh feel to some songs that are more over played and there are also some great original songs out there on the interwebs

I've always preferred to use songs from the 80's and 90's also (due to over play) but my kids HATE it. Even the parents give me a bad time about not having anything current. This year, I'll be having a mix of old and new and see how that goes!

Just do what WCSS did for 11/12 I loved that music! However a little more new stuff as well...

I was going to say this but it definitely has to be done RIGHT. Just a little segment is cool. More than that it gets to be an overload.

Yayy! Someone else that likes Dubstep! :p

I agree! Too much can be an overload. Maryland Twisters Weather Girls used a bit of "Right In" by Skrillex and I was so happy. Eclipse also used some. I forget who it was (I'm thinking Coed Elite) but someone used "Cinema" by Benny Bensai feat. Skrillex and it was great (the "get up, get down, increase that sound. My DJ gonna break it down" part).

Fade Into Darkness- Avicii
I'm All Yours- Jay Sean/Pitbull
Seek Bromance- Tim Berg (I believe I saw one team have this as their stunt section this year.

Back