All-Star Songs For 2012-2013 Routines

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yayy! Someone else that likes Dubstep! :p

I agree! Too much can be an overload. Maryland Twisters Weather Girls used a bit of "Right In" by Skrillex and I was so happy. Eclipse also used some. I forget who it was (I'm thinking Coed Elite) but someone used "Cinema" by Benny Bensai feat. Skrillex and it was great (the "get up, get down, increase that sound. My DJ gonna break it down" part).

I can't remember if Coed Elite did, but I know Pro Cheer Large Coed did and it was my favorite mix!

My Town by Hollywood Undead would be a good song for a team from Orlando for Worlds or a team from Dallas for NCA or a team from Atlanta for Cheersport (once you edit out all the cussing) :p

Save you tonight- One Direction
More than This- One Direction
Another World- One Direction
Up all night- One Direction

Anyone seeing a theme here.....? :wasntme:
But I'll love any team that uses these songs...
Dang beat me to it. I really want someone to use Up All Night.
I also think Moments would be perfect for a pyramid.

I would love if someone used the Dubstep Remix of Ellie Goulding's 'Lights.' Or just more Ellie Goulding. I started listening to her in Ireland and I can't get enough. Or some Mumford and Sons. Not sure which song, but I love them so I want to hear them. I like the song 'I'll Be Waiting' by Adele (not a common song of hers). Dog Days Are Over gives me life, but EVERY 'indie/edgy' flick and their auntie's dog uses that for their trailers. Probably because it's awesome, but yeah. Overkill. I love 'Kiss With a Fist', but some people might find that song objectionable for its violent content lol.

I don't listen to the radio anymore, so I have no idea what music is out right now. Probably should change that..

I would love if someone used the Dubstep Remix of Ellie Goulding's 'Lights.' Or just more Ellie Goulding. I started listening to her in Ireland and I can't get enough. Or some Mumford and Sons. Not sure which song, but I love them so I want to hear them. I like the song 'I'll Be Waiting' by Adele (not a common song of hers). Dog Days Are Over gives me life, but EVERY 'indie/edgy' flick and their auntie's dog uses that for their trailers. Probably because it's awesome, but yeah. Overkill. I love 'Kiss With a Fist', but some people might find that song objectionable for its violent content lol.

I don't listen to the radio anymore, so I have no idea what music is out right now. Probably should change that..

I LOVE YOU (yes, I needed the caps)! Which dubstep remix do you like best: bassnectar, eyes, dream, or wired. I prefer the Wired remix to the others (maybe because it was the first one I'd ever heard...).

I LOVE YOU (yes, I needed the caps)! Which dubstep remix do you like best: bassnectar, eyes, dream, or wired. I prefer the Wired remix to the others (maybe because it was the first one I'd ever heard...).
- This was the first one I'd heard, so this was my favorite lol. I have to go hear the others though. This one only uses the first verse, which is kinda odd, but whatever. It's awesome.

- This was the first one I'd heard, so this was my favorite lol. I have to go hear the others though. This one only uses the first verse, which is kinda odd, but whatever. It's awesome.

I never heard that mix until now... I really like it! This is the WIRED remix. Yes, it is Sailor Moon but this is the video I first heard it on thanks to my boyfriend's dubstep addiction and my Sailor Moon addiction :p

I don't know what the song is but it starts at 2:36 and I can just imagine the ladies of F5 killing it in a dance with him saying something like, "work, be fierce, sell," or whatever he is saying.

ETA: Actually all the songs are fierce and divalicious in that video but that one specifically is just so high energy and would be awesome for a dance.

I don't know what the song is but it starts at 2:36 and I can just imagine the ladies of F5 killing it in a dance with him saying something like, "work, be fierce, sell," or whatever he is saying.

ETA: Actually all the songs are fierce and divalicious in that video but that one specifically is just so high energy and would be awesome for a dance.

...I'm trying to figure out what just happened. AWFUL music splicing. Such a talented girl, selling such awkward choreography. Like there were some fierce vogue moves and then GORGEOUS lines that seem so mismatched.

Back