5. Cheer Extreme Lady Elite 87.00
6. All Star One Big Bang 83.50

LIOC5
1. Rockstar Rolling Stones 95.15
2. Atlanta Jayhawks Midnight 85.65
3. Shockwave All Stars 84.30

CY8B9EmWkAEYBHL.jpg

Small senior day 1.

I'm just trying to understand the reasoning behind it, I don't get it. If it was a huge comp then sure, but it seems silly to me to rush back and compete tired.
SOH is more than a comp. It actually helps fund a foundation that helps families with severely ill children. It's named after a girl who had bone cancer and passed away. Her wish for the make a wish foundation was for all the other kids on the list to get their wishes. She passed away at 12 I think. She would have been 25 this year. Her family started a foundation to help other families facing difficulties including financial problems due to their kids having catastrophic health problems. So the SOH comp is a big deal to CEA. Close to their heart.

I'm just trying to understand the reasoning behind it, I don't get it. If it was a huge comp then sure, but it seems silly to me to rush back and compete tired.

ECE did the same thing to Atlantic City. They're probably going to walk away with a paid bid, so good for them, but it seems nuts to do that kind of travel.

ECE did the same thing to Atlantic City. They're probably going to walk away with a paid bid, so good for them, but it seems nuts to do that kind of travel.
Yep and I'm 99% sure CA Cheetahs and Panthers are competing today and tomorrow as well, though they had a full day between. I could just never do that to my athletes (or myself lol) if I were a coach, too much stress with the travel and then competing tired can be dangerous.

Yep and I'm 99% sure CA Cheetahs and Panthers are competing today and tomorrow as well, though they had a full day between. I could just never do that to my athletes (or myself lol) if I were a coach, too much stress with the travel and then competing tired can be dangerous.
I don't think cheetahs are because they've already gotten their bid and I believe CA takes teams off of bid competition schedules once they get one(not including NCA). But yeah that makes for a realllly long weekend. I would need like 2 weeks to recover.

Does anyone know why Ladies of Teal are also large senior now? I can't see why they felt that was the best decision if they wanted the team to be out of SE's shadow...

Does anyone know why Ladies of Teal are also large senior now? I can't see why they felt that was the best decision if they wanted the team to be out of SE's shadow...
They competed as Lrg Sr this weekend at SOH. I think they got an At-Large too.

Back