All-Star Spirit Of Hope 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone's CP's competing late? Mine is on at 8:20pm. Would love to meet some fierceboarders & cheer on their CP's but R5 has the worst compete times!

Goodness gracious, y'all! I'm getting so excited for this one! Hoping the weather cooperates and everyone gets to enjoy Charlotte! We'll be there most of the late afternoon on both days! I'd love to meet as many people as possible!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Any advice on how we should handle traveling from Le Meridien on Sunday? Looks like it's about a mile to walk there and I don't forsee that being an acceptable plan to Droplet. Doesn't sound like the light rail is close to the hotel either.
You're correct, the lightrail runs north to south when you would be walking west to the convention center. But it's actually a fairly easy walk if the weather is nice! You can cut a block or two off by cutting through the NASCAR Hall of Fame, it's connected to the convention center.

If walking isn't in the cards, Uber is super convenient and easy. Or have the concierge call you a cab. We've had a few work events at that hotel and everyone we've encountered is very nice and helpful.

Back