All-Star Spirit Of Hope 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Since no one can share the password can someone post or message me award times for sr 3, and sr 3 OR round about performance times for Sunday for sr2,and sr3

Since no one can share the password can someone post or message me award times for sr 3, and sr 3 OR round about performance times for Sunday for sr2,and sr3
Award times are not listed
S2 is in the AM & a few S3 teams are in the morning, but most are 4-8pm

Thank you!! We are staying at the Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, but driving in on Saturday morning to the comp since CP doesn't compete until mid-day. So, we are thinking there won't be any parking at the convention center?
We are at the same hotel.
Thanks @cheerKT for the information

Does Lady Elite compete at the Majors on Friday and then get to Charlotte by Saturday? That's some driving! Also, I thought Ladies of Teal were medium senior 5 not large?

I have no problem sharing the password.. If you've read this far down and don't have it, PM me and I am happy to give it out.

Does Lady Elite compete at the Majors on Friday and then get to Charlotte by Saturday? That's some driving! Also, I thought Ladies of Teal were medium senior 5 not large?

I can't speak for any team my kid isn't on, but I know that this has historically been done by several programs- majors on Friday, flying/driving home and competing for bids on the weekend.

Just a reminder! The Sunday we're all going to be there for SOH, the Panthers are at home for a playoff game. There will be festivities all over uptown starting as early as 9:30 am. My advice is PLAN AHEAD!!!! Early is better than late on comp day. #keeppounding

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just a reminder! The Sunday we're all going to be there for SOH, the Panthers are at home for a playoff game. There will be festivities all over uptown starting as early as 9:30 am. My advice is PLAN AHEAD!!!! Early is better than late on comp day. #keeppounding

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
1 p.m. kickoff, I echo this :) (Except for the #KeepPounding part....Steelers fan here)

Here to help if anyone has questions!

Anyone's CP's competing late? Mine is on at 8:20pm. Would love to meet some fierceboarders & cheer on their CP's but R5 has the worst compete times!

I'm up for a late night meet up! My kiddo is late afternoon, but our roommates for the weekend go on around 8:40 (Junior 5 R), so we will be there watching them!

Back