All-Star Spirit Sports Battle At The Beach - March 28-29, 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hope they don't mean more tents in the parking lot. There is no more space in the actual convention center, it's my biggest beef with BATB, it's WAY too big for the space available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just discussing this with my mom last night. She's dreading it. We enjoy the competition and it always brings some good teams, but it has long since outgrown the venue. Always have to hope for good weather so you can hang out outside.

Just discussing this with my mom last night. She's dreading it. We enjoy the competition and it always brings some good teams, but it has long since outgrown the venue. Always have to hope for good weather so you can hang out outside.
It can't be any more miserable weather than the Sunday from last year. Standing in that tent for awards was awful.

I have almost hyperventilated walking through that concourse before...it is bad for us claustrophobic folk. Plus, this will be our 4th year going, and the weather has been routinely dismal. It has either been rainy, cold, or rainy AND cold. I think we added windy last year on Sunday (and cold.) Yuck.

Our gym has a preliminary schedule out, but I don't see a performance order online. Anyone have one?

Back