All-Star Spirit Sports-duel In The Desert Predictions!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok so did sparkle and VAS have issues, or did PCM come with a whole other routine because I couldnt see them winning with the one they had.
That's what I was wondering because last weekend in Bellevue, ice queens dominated PCM!
Well PCM had a terrible weekend in washington.
But, after day one they were in third, with the second highest raw score, and only .6 away from first.
Day 2 Sparkle were a mess. Vancouver had an issue. Believe had a bobble, but their raw and execution (yes people, pcm can execute ;) ) put them in first.

Personally the ice queens routine was well above ranges against all the I5s in their division . They should of taken their division even with the fall day 2.
Not according to the judges. I personally was stunned that sparkle were beating them, but they were half a point behind with a perfect routine

It's called Execution! This division was too close after Saturday with all 3 teams hitting. Sunday BELIEVE was the only team who hit besides Stealth. Believe and Vancouver both scored an 8.8 in Stunting and Cali Sparkle had a 8.6 or something. Ice Queens did out score us in tumbling but not in execution. Now a day's it comes down to who can execute! Either way all 4 teams are amazing and we can't wait to compete against them again:)

Back