All-Star Sportsmanship At Cheersport

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

aw thanks! thankfully it wasn't a stomach bug - she was fine after that, i think it was a mixture of the dunkin donuts at 6:30am while driving to GWCC, the pixie sticks the coaches gave them before performing, the ice cream she got when she was done, then the hot dog for lunch, the candy i caught her eating out of her spirit bag and the thousand cartwheels her and some other girls were doing AROUND our team room counting who could do the most cartwheels in a row. lol

aw thanks! thankfully it wasn't a stomach bug - she was fine after that, i think it was a mixture of the dunkin donuts at 6:30am while driving to GWCC, the pixie sticks the coaches gave them before performing, the ice cream she got when she was done, then the hot dog for lunch, the candy i caught her eating out of her spirit bag and the thousand cartwheels her and some other girls were doing AROUND our team room counting who could do the most cartwheels in a row. lol
Candy and cartwheels...every cheerleaders downfall..lol

The sportsmanship at this competition blew me away. This being my first year at Cheersport, I was kind of scared but the Fame kids (who we took pictures with at a restaurant that night) and the Power team that cheered us on at our last mat made me so happy. Also, BRANDON girls are some of the most genuine and sweetest people I have EVER met at a competition. After my team got our jackets quite a few of them gave us hugs and congratulated us, took pictures and talked with us. It was one of the best feelings in the world.

LOL, I'm sure that was it! I'm sure she felt better after throwing all that up.

Back