All-Star Sportsmanship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am about done with this thread, but I just have one more thing to say.....I think we ALL know that the hype between the top teams in the large sr. division was UNLIKE any others now or in recent years past, so everyone who is upset about WC not winning really need to just come to terms with it and move on....I have never seen adults acts so 'NIT PICKY' about something as insignificant as how the crowd acted when a team won their division....If you are just trying to start an argument for argument sake then go off line somewhere and have at it....Everyone, minus a couple posters on here, has been gracious and positive, even if they were not rooting for CEA...If you go back and read your posts, you will clearly see the completely DEAD HORSE you are beating at this point!! No matter how much you complain, it is done now...Can't we just move on to enjoy a beautiful off season for the summer?....Maybe at Worlds next year you can bring a few cases of Duct Tape for all the unruly CEA Fans....lol

In all seriousness, WHAT is your issue with the Cheer Extreme program? Because ever since you began posting here I have YET to see a post where you ar

Wow someone needs a nap don't they ? you honestly need to chill ! This is a blogging board , not life or death situations ! You don't have any clue about my thoughts on teams , so how about you figure out your own problems before you hate on eveyone else because you are one of the most hypcritical and "b-word"iest person that I have ever come on contact with !
Gotta problem with that ? IDC
If anyone else does ?
Guess what ? IDC !

That was WAY overboard. Youre no longer having a mature and logical conversation; youve crossed over into mud slinging and name calling. I dont care if you agree with her ot not, but that was completely and utterly unnecessary.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

F!ERCE said:
That was WAY overboard. Youre no longer having a mature and logical conversation; youve crossed over into mud slinging and name calling. I dont care if you agree with her ot not, but that was completely and utterly unnecessary.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Right ?
And someone saying I'm anti-cea is angel like ?

Large Senior threads never cease to bring the fun =)

Didn't mean to offend you lolsmileyface. Just asking a question. But you can call me any names you want, in your own words, "IDC".

since I posted last....A couple others had already posted, so I want to clarify that my post is directed to lolsmileyface...

spirited1 said:
since I posted last....A couple others had already posted, so I want to clarify that my post is directed to lolsmileyface...

I was not at large senior awards, nor have I watched any videos, don't really care too, doesn't interest me, but I do want to say,

Unless a bunch of Shooting Stars come on her & start crying & complaining about the way SE handled their win, LET IT GO.

I've gotten second place & had the first place team start celebrating before their name is called & honestly, I could care less, If I'm mad it's cause I got second, not because the other team started jumping up & down when they found out they won. At my gym we are told to not move until our name is called, whether it be 8th, 3rd or 1st place. But that's not the case for all gyms, which is fine, because again, it seems like it's always the people who have NOTHING to do with the situation or are not involved with the team, who like to try to stir stuff up.

When people from the second place team start complaing, then maybe we have something to talk about. But, until then like I said, LET IT GO.

It seems all that lolsmileyface can say is IDC.. well if you don't care, why do you keep on posting in this thread?

Back