OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
piercings: 2 in each ear and belly button
tattoo: in memory of 2 people who had a huge impact on my life. its their initials with the quote "a heart that is loved can never be broken" between them because that was Lana Beth's (LBW) favorite quote :]

30826_121888077823168_1000000592823.jpg

sorry for the awkward cropping but i had to crop my chest out. the EAC and dividers are still swollen cuz i got them done at worlds hahah but the EAC starts where the top of my bra would b and the LBW is right below the bottom of my ribs....yes its big....and yes u could c it out of the side of my uniform
:thumbs up:

How badly did the one on your foot hurt? Lol.. seems like it would a lot.. then again, I have one on my hip.. very painful

The one on my foot wasn't that bad until they got to the parts that are more on the outside along the arch of my foot that was BY FAR the worst part, it hurt more than my hip all around though!

KRECCheer said:
I have two tattoos. 2 turtles on my foot and A firedancer on hy ribs with the words "I will go in this way and find my own way out" encircling it.
firedancer-03small.JPG

Third one is to come!

I almost got a VERY similar one!! I still might, do you have a pic??

26250_1300372066842_1156620085_30753855_825260_n.jpg

under my right collar bone.. i got it in march. it's from my favorite quote in a book i really love: "i shambled after as I've been doing all my life after people who interest me, because the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes 'awww!'"

I have both ear lobes, cartilage, belly button, clevage, and 2 more unseen piercings.
I also have a stargazer lilly tattooed on my right kidney which im hoping to add too one day and I also want "live through this and you wont look back" on my ribs but i doubt ill go through with that I heard ribs are the WORST!

but i LOOVE piercings and tattoos

26250_1300372066842_1156620085_30753855_825260_n.jpg

under my right collar bone.. i got it in march. it's from my favorite quote in a book i really love: "i shambled after as I've been doing all my life after people who interest me, because the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes 'awww!'"

On the Road. A great book!

I have 4 tattoos about to be five. I have two sparrows on my shoulders. A infinity heart on my neck, a qoute on my left inside arm and Friday I'm starting a quarter sleeve on my
right arm! Lol how I love tattoos

yeah, well my tragus on my right was no issue at all, i have a really good immune system so it was fine. when i got my rook pierced( which is apparently the most painful and hard to heal piercing on the ear) i didn't even clean it or anything and it was fine...so i'm sure my tragus on my other side will be fine! why did you take your piercing out ?

i took my lip ring out..already :( it only looked cool when i was going out and had tons of makeup on..every other day when i was hardly wearing any makeup or going to work or anything it looked ridiculous. but i kinda miss it now. i want moreeee piercings though. butt idk what. probs more anchors..on the back of my elbow? hmmm..

I got the anchor piercing on my left wrist today!! I LOVE IT!! :) and my mom got a tattoo on her foot, 3 hearts (for each kid) right below her ankle, she said it didn't hurt that bad... like a cat scratch. And the anchor piercing really wasn't that bad, it hurt but not as bad as I was expecting it to.

summer21.jpg

Latest posts

Back