All-Star The Majors By Jamfest Events

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

welll one im not even being rude this is typing so things can be put in a different way. everyone is titled to there opinions so i can too. i just dont think that you should have to pay 10 bucks for something like that when you already are at the comp for free basically. i completely understand that it is tottaly a different comp but it is still at the same place and i was looking forward to going there and watching those teams but now i cantt. i am sorry to everyone who took what i said in the wrong way but i just didnt feel like looking for the same question in 13 pages because some of that talk has nothing to do with the majors. thanks:):cheering:

I speculate that the Majors will evolve into a competitive alternative to USASF and Worlds. It is probably a longshot since Varsity is so influential and quite honestly already has a great product, but who can blame Jam Brands for trying something different. So this is more like other sporting events where fans assume more of the burden of costs and the athletes perform only and do not provide the financing to the EPs with entry fees. I do believe it would change the very nature of cheer, and remove some of the pagent atmosphere. I also think it aims to become more exclusive than what Worlds has become more along the beginnings of Worlds, and I hope it will not limit itself to just senior ages but at a minimum Juniors also. So think of the $10 as an investment in a different vision. Who knows what will happen. To those of us finishing up cheer, not much, but for you parents and athletes in the beginnings or middle of your careers, it may just give you something else to strive for in the future.
I think it will actually do very well. I'm not thinking of it as an alternative to Worlds but an exclusive event with only 10 teams invited, which I'm assuming are invited from their performances from the last season. Why not two exclusive type competitions? One in Jan, one in May. On top of that, the teams not invited to The Majors, still get to enjoy Jamfest SuperNationals and have a better chance for the bids offered. I think its a win-win!

I think it will actually do very well. I'm not thinking of it as an alternative to Worlds but an exclusive event with only 10 teams invited, which I'm assuming are invited from their performances from the last season. Why not two exclusive type competitions? One in Jan, one in May. On top of that, the teams not invited to The Majors, still get to enjoy Jamfest SuperNationals and have a better chance for the bids offered. I think its a win-win!

Another way to look at it. I just think that Jam Brands has a bigger vision for the concept, but I would suspect that success at any level would be fine with them.

welll one im not even being rude this is typing so things can be put in a different way. everyone is titled to there opinions so i can too. i just dont think that you should have to pay 10 bucks for something like that when you already are at the comp for free basically. i completely understand that it is tottaly a different comp but it is still at the same place and i was looking forward to going there and watching those teams but now i cantt. i am sorry to everyone who took what i said in the wrong way but i just didnt feel like looking for the same question in 13 pages because some of that talk has nothing to do with the majors. thanks:):cheering:

Your entitled to your opinion but you are being rude and acting like a brat. Grow up or find another board.

looks like the majors will start at 8:30 saturday according to the general schedule that was just posted.

sheeesh. between this thread and the american grand thread the newbies this season are HARSH and have some serious attitude.. just saying..:mad:

and to stop going off topic and contribute to this thread:D : $10 is extremely reasonable. they don't charge ANY admission into supernationals. they also give out multiple paid bids and will now be sending two teams to europe. asking for $10 to see all of these amazing teams in one venue is CHEAP! grandma and all the other spectators who aren't interested in these teams don't have to pay or go. they can still see you compete at a major national for free. if you don't like it, don't go to the majors. watch these teams on youtube like everyone else who is across the country and can't be there.

sheeesh. between this thread and the american grand thread the newbies this season are HARSH and have some serious attitude.. just saying..:mad:

and to stop going off topic and contribute to this thread:D : $10 is extremely reasonable. they don't charge ANY admission into supernationals. they also give out multiple paid bids and will now be sending two teams to europe. asking for $10 to see all of these amazing teams in one venue is CHEAP! grandma and all the other spectators who aren't interested in these teams don't have to pay or go. they can still see you compete at a major national for free. if you don't like it, don't go to the majors. watch these teams on youtube like everyone else who is across the country and can't be there.
I WISH I could go!!! I love watching amazing level 5 teams and $10 seems cheap considering I paid $20 to get into CHeer tech which was held in a barn!

I WISH I could go!!! I love watching amazing level 5 teams and $10 seems cheap considering I paid $20 to get into CHeer tech which was held in a barn!

right?! if only a drive to indy wouldn't take me 12 hours.. :( i'd be more than happy to support these teams and pay $10. i'd probably pay $10 alone just to see top gun. and you lucky ducks who will be there are complaining? sheesh. :rolleyes:

right?! if only a drive to indy wouldn't take me 12 hours.. :( i'd be more than happy to support these teams and pay $10. i'd probably pay $10 alone just to see top gun. and you lucky ducks who will be there are complaining? sheesh. :rolleyes:
I know!!! I would die to see Top Gun!

I would gladly give my future adorable ginger children away in order to see these teams live, which I never have before. $10 is mere pennies in comparison..this is the closest up north Panthers ever come and I have stupid things like a JOB in the way :(

Back