All-Star The Majors Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you (or anyone) know how is it a legality? Like which rule is it breaking?
The problem is, I DON'T know what rule it's breaking, because this is the rule for helicopters:
Helicopters are allowed up to a 180 degree rotation and must be caught by at least 3 catchers, one of which is positioned at head and shoulder area of the top person.

Which they do. It mentions NOTHING about whether or not they can flip as well. So, as far as I can tell, it's a legal move.

Senior Elite scoresheet if anyone is interested
v6lwf6.jpg

Do you (or anyone) know how is it a legality? Like which rule is it breaking?
Literally no idea, I took it straight from a sister of a SE member
"apparently the helicopters before the pyramid were illegal? #seniorElite #MyLittleSisterIsMySource ?"

Also what does this mean?
"According to CSP the infraction for Senior Elite was passed down by the USASF at tonight's event. #MAJORS2013"

This really didn't end the way I thought it would... I thought I would try giving The Majors another chance after last year's drama, but I'm certain that I'm not a fan of it.

The problem is, I DON'T know what rule it's breaking, because this is the rule for helicopters:
Helicopters are allowed up to a 180 degree rotation and must be caught by at least 3 catchers, one of which is positioned at head and shoulder area of the top person.

Which they do. It mentions NOTHING about whether or not they can flip as well. So, as far as I can tell, it's a legal move.

I think the way they twist makes it twisting 180+flipping 180=360? Idk, that is weird.

...So who wants to be the person who tags Les in this thread? 'Cause I don't..but I do.

I think the way they twist makes it twisting 180+flipping 180=360? Idk, that is weird.
But flipping and twisting throughout the rules are given VERY distinctive explanations throughout the rest, so to not list them here means whatever the SPIRIT of the rule is, that's not what it says.

This really didn't end the way I thought it would... I thought I would try giving The Majors another chance after last year's drama, but I'm certain that I'm not a fan of it.
ugh agreed. like if it had ended normally without the crazy tie and all this deduction stuff I would say Majors had redeemed itself because the competition aspect was real good this year.
All they have done is add more hate to the disliking Majors fire.

What that means is that USASF is overstepping bounds, it sounds like. They seem help bent on squashing Courtney at any chance they get.

Surprised they didn't rush in during the speeches before hand and say that all cheerleaders wearing Nfinity shoes would be prosecuted, and that Tate Chalk would be deported.

The MAJORS was supposed to be different. Oh well... Everyone lace up your knock off Varsity shoes and GET BACK IN LINE!

#vivalacheerrevolution

ugh agreed. like if it had ended normally without the crazy tie and all this deduction stuff I would say Majors had redeemed itself because the competition aspect was real good this year.
All they have done is add more hate to the disliking Majors fire.
I may be a biased CEA teal army member, but I think a lot of people thought they both had it. I'm confused as to how. I really I'm wrong, but I'm a little suspicious about this.

Hearing from a reliable source that Senior Elite had the highest score of the competition before their deductions.

Just maybe taking a stab at what it could have been...takeing the whole 1/2 barrel roll thing aside there is actuall no one that is "positioned at head and shoulder area of the top person" during the catch. All of the catchers in all of the groups catch the fliers from under the the shoulders and below! It does seem trivial but if we are LOOKING for something then maybe this is it!

Back