All-Star The Summit 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think I said this earlier in the season too, but I'm so glad they finally got rid of the limit on the number of boys on coed R5 teams

is there a mistake on the big spreadsheet or did comp times get moved around a lot? small senior 3 teams scheduled to start at 3 but are listed as going right now but the hall is completely skipping over them

is there a mistake on the big spreadsheet or did comp times get moved around a lot? small senior 3 teams scheduled to start at 3 but are listed as going right now but the hall is completely skipping over them
Figured out the problem (I'm an idiot) and it is fixed now. Thank you!

They are saying the Arena is filled to capacity per the fire marshal. I'd be upset if I weren't able to get in to see my kid. I'm not saying they need to make it unsafe. Maybe ask those that don't have an athlete going on to make room for those that do.

They are saying the Arena is filled to capacity per the fire marshal. I'd be upset if I weren't able to get in to see my kid. I'm not saying they need to make it unsafe. Maybe ask those that don't have an athlete going on to make room for those that do.
Yea that would stink, has happened at Worlds a few times where parents couldn't get in to see their kid.
Seems like they are holding the competition from continuing in the Arena until it's sorted out. Hopefully parents can get in!

Does anyone know why south is on an unscheduled super long break in the middle of divisions? Uh.. make that the entire arena???

Nvm ^^^ was posted while I was typing. Makes sense. We're gonna be way late tonight..

If I remember correctly they announced a "fan section" at worlds. You had to be somewhere outside, then were led inside (probably somewhere relatively upfront) to see your team and then had to exit again. I'd hope they also do this at the summit so that parents can at least see their own kid.

If I remember correctly they announced a "fan section" at worlds. You had to be somewhere outside, then were led inside (probably somewhere relatively upfront) to see your team and then had to exit again. I'd hope they also do this at the summit so that parents can at least see their own kid.
I'm fairly certain I've heard the announcer specifically say today that there is no parent section. Which is unfortunate. Probably due to the way the arena is laid out with split into 4 sections.

Back