All-Star Things I Am Over This Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These paper doll pyramids are not looking too hot anymore.... If I'm over anything, it's this. It looks bad when all the flyers have different levels of stretches or are not all the flyers are the same height. The purpose is to have EVERY flyer look identical to the other ones besides them. I've rarely seen this happen at all this year. I'm not liking this trend, but that might just be me...

These paper doll pyramids are not looking too hot anymore.... If I'm over anything, it's this. It looks bad when all the flyers have different levels of stretches or are not all the flyers are the same height. The purpose is to have EVERY flyer look identical to the other ones besides them. I've rarely seen this happen at all this year. I'm not liking this trend, but that might just be me...

I agree. I love paper dolls when all the flyers have their legs at the same level so they all look identitcal. It reminds me of something you see at a college football game. The only one that I have really liked is WC Ody's but I think I like it so much because i'm obsessed with the routine.

Not so much that I am over tic-tocs but I am over the lib to stretch or lib to scale tic tocs. Come on pull a stretch and go from there. KE pulled it off last season, but now it seems like everyone and their mother is doing it.

PAPER DOLL PYRAMIDS. They look funny.

And teams throwing stunts they can't hit.

PAPER DOLL PYRAMIDS. They look funny.

And teams throwing stunts they can't hit.

Have to do them to get credit for ending pictures nowadays.

Well since it's something I'm over right now...I'll play!

Companies that can't get their results posted in a timely manner. First off, other companies are able to post them while the event is still happening, so I hardly think asking for them to be posted the next day is too much to ask. Second, it's really not that difficult to do--I mean, they're written down for the guy to read at awards, right? just type that up and pdf it--should take about 10 minutes total. Third, if it's a matter of being too busy/short-staffed, then learn time management skills--if your staff is too overwhelmed, cut out some of the ridiculous fluff at these awards ceremonies and take the extra time to post your results. I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say we'd rather you zip through awards so we can go home and have the results posted sooner.

And last, but not least, if you just can not manage your time well enough to get them posted the next day, then don't have something on your website that says they will be posted by a certain time.

Back