All-Star Things I Am Over This Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so if 2 teams get the exact same scores, in everything technique, difficulty and execution, and they are tied for first and one happens to be from a BIG name gym and the other from a not as well known gym, and the head judge has to decide who gets first and who gets second. who do you think he is going to choose? the team that brought 26 others teams to the competition or the team that maybe only brought 2 other teams? no one would ever admit it but he would never want to risk losing that gym as a customer. It's sad but true that this sport is a lot about politics and money and who you know.
I'm not a gym owner, but I would imagine if I have 26 other teams then one team getting second place isn't going to make me spite the competition and not return in the future.

I might get jumped for this but Im over people jumping on other people for stating their opinion. If SusieQ is over Sr Elite doing tick tocks, Stars doing full ups, or F5 being the fierce divas that they are shouldnt be grounds to argue and say they are hating. Its their choice.

No, I'm over the fake smile that comes with it. Not sportsmanship. I know what sportsmanship is from another team when I see it. Sorry that it might of seemed so, But it's not what I meant.

If you're competitive, you don't like to lose. So yeah, you might have to put on a brave face, grit your teeth and congratulate the other team even though you might think that you deserved to win or think that you could've win if only you'd done X or Y. You might think those people are fake, but I think they have a lot of guts to be gracious in a time of disappointment, even if they're at some level forcing themselves to be that way.

I could go on forever, but here's a few...

- small gyms complaining that they didn't get a good place because, their getting beat by large gyms that are clearly better then them. And the small gym wanted to be in that division...
- the song "Only Girl" there's a giggilion other songs out there! YOU CAN TAKE THAT SONG OUT!!!!
- People telling me that team a beat team b for the first time in 5 years, and telling me why they beat them is only because team b fell apart. And getting into my face bragging about it. It's not ganna happen everytime.
- When I suddenly have to use the restroom when one of my favorite team is going on! THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!
- A team having random voiceovers randomly that don't even make since.
- The line for photos... You have enough business! GET MORE COMPUTERS
- the people that don't know anything about cheerleading and asking me and my daughter what the most logic thing means... just use your brain! I know you can do it!
- people booing at the placement

And this is just my opinion... I could go on and on but then I'd blow this forum up! ;)

I might get jumped for this but Im over people jumping on other people for stating their opinion. If SusieQ is over Sr Elite doing tick tocks, Stars doing full ups, or F5 being the fierce divas that they are shouldnt be grounds to argue and say they are hating. Its their choice.
i dont think anyone was jumped on. but when you say something on here, expect people to respond. especially if its negative. if SusieQ can have and voice her opinion on a team, so can the teams fans.

come on now girl...you know the saying, "if you can't take the heat".......

it's fair to expect if you're gonna dish it, you gotta be prepared to take it...it's just the way it is

I think I "took the heat" pretty darn well;)

I was just replying to that comment. Don't have a hot dog.

It hasn't been as bad this year, but I'm really tired of hearing that "It's 5% luck, 20% skill.... blah blah... 100% reason to remember the name" song

Latest posts

Back