All-Star Things I Am Over This Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i would say if you are doing more than 1 stunt section in level 2 (i did choreo for a youth level 2 team and they do 3) that you should have multiple ways of coming down. What i did was 1 cradled, 1 sponged, and 1 moved into the pyramid.

thats how our stunt section was, we cradled from the extension then immediatly went to a barrel roll. my coaches just felt it looks nicer.

Oh shoot here he goes!!! ;)

1. Georgia Allstars proclaiming their back-really thanks I didnt notice the sea of right hands in the air when you guys performed
2. 360 ball ups-seriously make up your own moves...
3. Teams calling each other out in their music-ugh yeah they tol ur title you wantit back eir trannys we got it
4. 2x2 videos...ugh they clog up my youtube accounts -_- and Im not even subscribed...rude
5. tick tocks...especially when the flyer does 8-cool your bases must really like you
6. Bizzare scoring-when team A drops half their pyramid and still ends up in the top spot
7. The whole CEA vs. WCSS vs. F5 battle- I hope they all tie for 4th -_- sorry
8. The rays winning everything lol ;)
9. EVERYONE OWNING THE THRONE...SERIOUSLY KILL ME

Songs Im over!

1. Firework
2. Only Girl in the World
3. Ima PRIMMA DONNA!
4. We R who we R
5. ALL AROUND THE WORLD!!

DONE!!!

RUUUDDEEE. 2x2 videos ownnn
& @ #6... hehe funny. lol maybe they got extra points for having a girl hairflip so many times it looks strange and painful :/

Why not bump it to stretch? Or fullup to prep level one-leg and extend it? I know you need the full twisting entry in there, but the EXACT same thing- fullup to prep bump to extension- is just not doing it for me anymore.
That's a good sequence! I've never seen any level 3 team do it (that i know of lol)
i saw a level 3 team this past weekend do a full up to left prep stretch, extended it, tick tock. i thought it looked creative since it wasn't started at a sponge either. i couldnt find a video, but heres an older one from earlier this season i guess with a lib instead. its elite cheer warriors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Rd08jIRJA

Teams being confused for not getting first because their routine is harder and they "hit" it... and by "hit" I mean keeping everything in the air but just barely.

Back