All-Star This Is What You've Been Waiting For... Senior Elite's New Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tell us what you really think of cheer....:)

I must say I love you lakerfantic! We've never met but I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts. I swear some people in the world are just truly miserable that all they do is find the negative in things and just need to find some way to rain on everyone's parade lol. As Wendy Williams used to say "You're a friend in my head". LOVE YOU TO PIECES! :)

I like it in sections. The jump mix, both stunts, and the 2nd part of the dance are PERFECTION (love me some Trina), but all together, this mix doesn't flow... at all. I literally cried hearing the 2nd stunt, but that's because of the song, I teared up the first time I heard their mix too, I love that song, it's Kelly Clarkson's best song ever. The pyramid is a tragic mess. I'm sorry, that song just irritates me and I want it to change. It's such an underwhelming ending to such a powerful mix. I don't like using What Doesn't Kill you in the start, just because it's so overused and as much as the message is definitely one that the girls of Senior Elite can relate to, it seems too fast for standing tumbling (which I'm assuming is going there) and I've lost all emotional connection that song 'cause every team feels the need to use it.
Like I said, I like the different parts, ESPECIALLY the 2nd stunt/basket, but overall... I hate it.

I must say I love you lakerfantic! We've never met but I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts. I swear some people in the world are just truly miserable that all they do is find the negative in things and just need to find some way to rain on everyone's parade lol. As Wendy Williams used to say "You're a friend in my head". LOVE YOU TO PIECES! :)
awe...thank you sooooo much....I really try to be good...at times I get pulled off my rocker by someone bagging on my cp.'s team...but I get it...this is a passionate place....that's why I love it!!!! You are awesome!!! Thank you for the kind words..:chestbump:

The begining is a little weird to me when you goes from slow to really fast but overall i like it. i think i will like it even more when you put senior elite and the mix together....like at the majors. omg so exciteddd!:D

Back