All-Star Those Jackets - Dear Competition Hosts..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

anythingforcheer

Cheer Parent
Feb 25, 2010
Can you please change your jackets this season, I mean they are all appearing to be a repeat of last year's jackets - can you at least change the lettering, font, color, something, please I beg you!! The only jacket that I don't mind receiving over and over and still be pleased would be the one at NCA. Sending on behalf of my cp. Thank you for listening....

I think they should at least do a different color every year! That'd be ideal cus winning nationals and receiving the same jacket every year sort of loses its allure

We had some girls at my gym who got the same exact jacket from Cheerpower two years in a row. The only difference was the collar. The collar on the second jacket was yellow... Like come on.

My daughter has 4 or 5 jackets from Jamz Nationals that are EXACTLY the same! I finally started having her name and the year embroidered on it. Last year was the first year we haven't been there since she started cheering and it did change slightly...but come on!! It definitely loses it's allure when it is the same year after year!

Not a complaint, a request, also, second or third place still grateful especially when your teams gives their very best, this isn't a thread about placements, stop making it out to be a bashing thread, this is just a fun topic/observation thrown out there geez!!

Think about it from a business standpoint as well...... with no possible way of knowing exactly how many winners of what size they will need, companies will always have some extra jackets in random sizes. Sometimes a lot of extra jackets...... so its just not functional to completely change the jackets(especially the nicer ones) every single year. It's basically throwing money unnecessarily out the window for a few select teams that win back to back. That's why they only change every 3-4 years for most companies or they will just change a small detail when the company can cover the costs.

American Championships always change there jackets. I am glad we attends this one every year. It is a good competition with lots of great teams.

Further more, change up ALL GIFTS you give competitors.... I have 10,000 of the same bags, jackets, hoodies, and other small competition gifts!

American Championships always change there jackets. I am glad we attends this one every year. It is a good competition with lots of great teams.

They are SO well run, it's insane! They pay attention to every detail. The two judging panels help keep the event on time. I've never been to an American Championships event that was behind schedule. They have the most amazing staff as well!

i don't care if the jackets stay the same but i would like them to include the year. for example, i love the UCA jackets because they have the year.

Back