OT To Greek Or Not To Greek

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
7b05bfe40c870e26789b47a6ce3174c9.jpg

GUYS LOOK HOW CUTE MY LITTLE IS (and then the girl in the grey sweatshirt who's one of my best friends and was super excited and wanted to be in the picture)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in need of some holiday help!! I'm a GGBig now (lol when did that happen???) and I'm trying to think of a good gift for my family for Christmas. I was hoping something matching but does anyone have any good gift ideas keeping it reasonably priced?

7b05bfe40c870e26789b47a6ce3174c9.jpg

GUYS LOOK HOW CUTE MY LITTLE IS (and then the girl in the grey sweatshirt who's one of my best friends and was super excited and wanted to be in the picture)

If you don't mind me asking, where do you go to school? I'm also in Illinois, and my school has a Chi-Oh, and that floor totally looks like the carpet in one of our buildings.

I'm in need of some holiday help!! I'm a GGBig now (lol when did that happen???) and I'm trying to think of a good gift for my family for Christmas. I was hoping something matching but does anyone have any good gift ideas keeping it reasonably priced?

What is your budget per gift (reasonably priced could be anything....)? How many gifts do you want to give? And how crafty are you?

So I'm making a paddle for my big and I have no idea what I'm doing at all...can anyone help with ideas?

If you don't mind me asking, where do you go to school? I'm also in Illinois, and my school has a Chi-Oh, and that floor totally looks like the carpet in one of our buildings.
I actually go to school at Carroll university in Wisconsin.

1d3cae48bfb37581a553253c881b22a9.jpg

I'm just gonna post this here bc I'm not sure where else to. I'm very proud of this!!! I'm not very artistic but I'm happy with the way it turned out. The shells/beachy vibe is bc both my big and I go the jersey shore in the summer[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

I'm just gonna post this here bc I'm not sure where else to. I'm very proud of this!!! I'm not very artistic but I'm happy with the way it turned out. The shells/beachy vibe is bc both my big and I go the jersey shore in the summer[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Someone please tell me that I'm not the only one who read "EAT" (and then thought of food) when reading the letters.

That came out great!
Still not finished with pledging???

Back