OT To Greek Or Not To Greek

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Not in a sorority, but a lot of girls, and guys, at my school have quarter zips with their chapters crest on them and their letters around the crest. I like them and think most of them are pretty cute!
I have one very similar to this, I'll post them soon! I also have a crew neck if I can dig that out.

Not in a sorority, but a lot of girls, and guys, at my school have quarter zips with their chapters crest on them and their letters around the crest. I like them and think most of them are pretty cute!
I have one very similar to this, I'll post them soon! I also have a crew neck if I can dig that out.
My chapter has already done something similar haha! I'm looking for something a little more fun but still simple!

@cheeeeer93 The older girls in my chapter have crewnecks with our letters on the front and then the crest really big on the back... I know our sorority has an online store that you can bulk order from so you should see if your sorority has one too

@cheeeeer93 The older girls in my chapter have crewnecks with our letters on the front and then the crest really big on the back... I know our sorority has an online store that you can bulk order from so you should see if your sorority has one too
We have those too! I'm going to try to round up all the ones I've gotten through the years.

We did something original one year that no one else seemed to have on campus. Fleece zip up vests with embroidered letters where the pockets would be. Here's picture, the girl on the far right. They look black here but they are actually navy with white letters

1374323_10151687687273663_1043585298_n.jpg

We have those too! I'm going to try to round up all the ones I've gotten through the years.

We did something original one year that no one else seemed to have on campus. Fleece zip up vests with embroidered letters where the pockets would be. Here's picture, the girl on the far right. They look black here but they are actually navy with white letters

1374323_10151687687273663_1043585298_n.jpg
Spirit Jersey :rolleyes:

Spirit jerseys ALL OVER MY BODY. I feel like I get side eyed for wearing mine now that I'm out of school but it's so freakin comfy I can't help it.
My chapter is getting new ones with like a lilly pocket on them or something because we went to this activity or something?? Idk we needed 85% of the chapter there and we didn't reach that number but the girls that went are getting rewarded with new spirit jerseys

My chapter is getting new ones with like a lilly pocket on them or something because we went to this activity or something?? Idk we needed 85% of the chapter there and we didn't reach that number but the girls that went are getting rewarded with new spirit jerseys
DANG that's a great deal, those things are expensive! We had the option to order chapter ones in light blue and like a lavender purple, and then my friend is a campus rep for University Tees and made a garnet South Carolina and white Gamecocks one and opened them to the whole campus. The sorority that ordered the most got 10% of the total donated to their philanthropy. (which ended up being us, since the rep was in our chapter and reminded us nonstop, haha)

We do have an online store, like most chapters. But our sweatshirt selection isn't great. Either most girls ordered things on their own or got them at convention. And we ordered spirit jerseys last spring so most girls wouldn't be up for another round of that as a chapter order.

Really though, there's so many things like those vests @cheerKT mentioned I'd be up for but they're too "southern" for most of our members since we're a New England chapter haha

We do have an online store, like most chapters. But our sweatshirt selection isn't great. Either most girls ordered things on their own or got them at convention. And we ordered spirit jerseys last spring so most girls wouldn't be up for another round of that as a chapter order.

Really though, there's so many things like those vests @cheerKT mentioned I'd be up for but they're too "southern" for most of our members since we're a New England chapter haha
Lol Greek life is so different above and below the mason dixon

Lol Greek life is so different above and below the mason dixon
You don't even know. I love it but there are some Southern things I'd love to take on, especially in my position. I just got voted on exec for my chapter and we're going to a national conference with all of our chapters. I'm actually really interested to talk to girls in Southern chapters.

You don't even know. I love it but there are some Southern things I'd love to take on, especially in my position. I just got voted on exec for my chapter and we're going to a national conference with all of our chapters. I'm actually really interested to talk to girls in Southern chapters.
I feel like it's a completely different experience.

I feel like it's a completely different experience.
100% depends on the chapter. I'd be more than willing to elaborate more on my campus' greek life if you're interested but from what I've gathered: Southern greek life it kind of is your life and up north it's what you make of it. You can literally just go to meeting and a couple other things or throw yourself into it. Obviously there's that spectrum in the south but it's much wider up north.

Back