OT Twinkle Vanwinkle

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My CP goes to school with a MiJoi(my joy) and a Mi-love, not related, parents don't even know each other but they both cheer on the schools pee wee team with her and one was in her class last year. I would always get them confused.
My little sister has a friend name Happy Lightfoot she is an Native American I believe

I work at the airport and the names I see on some passports....
we accually have a list in our standbye room where we write down all the funny names or combination of husband and wife names.

we had a man who's familyname was Love. His wife's first name was True. haha he sure had found his true love:)

there is another very odd couple, they dont fit together but their names do.
his familyname: Vandevyver (translated in english: from the pond)
her name is: kikkers (in english frogs)
so together they are: frogs from the pond:))

another eldery lady we had: first name: dolly familyname: face

There was actually a girl in my class one year named La-a (Ladasha) and one named Abcd (Absidee)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I once knew a girl named Yu Mi. Not completely crazy, but I thought it was funny. Cheered with 2 sisters named Emoke (pronounced Em-uh-kuh) and Kinsco (pronounced Kin-scher), which were odd names in and of themselves, but the funny part to me was that their parents' names were Mary and Frank...

A local radio station was having people call in with funny names a few weeks a go and a teacher called in saying she had a student named a$$hole (pronounced a-sole-ee)

I went to school with Emerald Forrest, Abcd Efantes (if only her last name was Efgh...) and a girl named Crayola. I know a few people with the last name Slaughter, which isn't that weird but preeeetty funny.

I went to school with Emerald Forrest, Abcd Efantes (if only her last name was Efgh...) and a girl named Crayola. I know a few people with the last name Slaughter, which isn't that weird but preeeetty funny.

Reminds me of Jessie Slaughter (there was a whole issue with her about internet stuff if you didn't already know)

The house next to me is being sold. The sign for their realtor? Mr. H Sach. I think we can all assume what the H stands for;)

I know a Huy
Nguyen...pronounced "We Win". When my mom was in dental, she had a patient who named her twins "Mister and Misses". And I met a girl this summer named "Silkykeesa" and they call her Silky....​

Back