OT Twinkle Vanwinkle

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

@UberFactsUberFacts
There are 23 doctors in the U.S. named Dr. Doctor, and one named Dr. Surgeon.
I was going to post that my daughters doctor was named Dr. Doctor. His practice is in Mishawaka, Indiana. Honestly, it was hard to take him serious at first but he also said his dad was Dr. Doctor too. We have moves since then but I'll never forget that name. :)

The doctor who delivered me was Dr. Surgeon, there has to be more than just one. But if it's from the UberFact twitter, it must be true. :rolleyes:

In high school I dated a guy named Oran Willis...his mother's name is Phyllis. Phyllis Willis.

A man at my work's name is Harry Guy III, which also means there's at least two others in his family

Thomas Dale High School in Chester, VA's cheer coach's name...Candy Cain.

I also hate when people use those urban legend awful names (Shithead, Orangejello, Lemonjello, L-sha) etc and swear that "know somebody that knows somebody that met this person in first grade.

Lies. Theres no way everyone in the nation has heard the same names with the same degrees of association lol.

Plus I heard those names when I was in elementary school in the 90s....but...if you do a people search for those names on Facebook you get...no people. Shithead, Lemonjello, L-sha and the gang should have facebook by now...

I'm breaking a cardinal rule by not reading through this whole thread before I reply to this but THANK YOU. I hear so many people tell stories about these names like they or someone else they knew have met these people first hand. I was out to dinner last week and one person said that they knew a teacher who had "lemonjello" and "orangejello" in their class, and one of the other people said that her husband had seen twins in a hospital he'd been working at with those names. Doubtful.

Thomas Dale High School in Chester, VA's cheer coach's name...Candy Cain.
quick embarrassing side note

When I was in like 4th grade I was IN LOVE with my best friend's cousin... IN LOVE. When I was in 5th grade and he was in 7th he bought me hershey kisses and a card for valentine's day and my little heart almost exploded :cloud9: but ANYWAY he moved to Virginia the following year and he went to Thomas Dale!

My husband heard quite a few interesting ones in med school and residency, but most have to be heard to be appreciated, spelling them phonetically just loses it. However, the kicker was probably when he was seeing a little boy in the ER and the little brother was also there. The mom was saying "Nosmo, come here." and my husband commented on the unusual name. She then told him the full name was Nosmo King Smith (last name changed.). She said the first thing she saw after having him was a "No Smoking" sign, hence Nosmo King.

In the late 1800's, the Texas governor had a daughter named Ima Hogg.

And while I can't speak for all supposed cases, there are a set of twins in Rome GA named Lemonjello and Orangejello.

Back