High School Uca Hs Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it looks like for division 1 large varsity they have sent 4 teams straight to finals????

right. 2 teams from large varsity "A" prelims and large varsity "B" prelims. so unless someone has both scoresheets you can really only compare the placings of the top 2 from each group

anyone that's there... PLEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEE try to get this blanket of my face for me!! or can someone get the phone # of whoever's working it? I'm sure they'll just throw it out or something after so why waste it?!

2gwcldj.jpg

I can't help but think of UK when I watch Graves County. Those single based stunts are just amazing. Wonder how many of those athletes go on to cheer at UK or even Morehead.

I can't help but think of UK when I watch Graves County. Those single based stunts are just amazing. Wonder how many of those athletes go on to cheer at UK or even Morehead.

two of my sorority sisters at Louisville cheered at Graves County but didn't go on to cheer in college

how was bob jones? i heard they got 2nd. did they drop

Not sure because they cut out the stunt sequence but they dropped a stunt during the cheer. I don't know the UCA scoresheet that well but I am sure that fall hurt them. Also not sure what the scores were or if they were close.

Not sure because they cut out the stunt but they dropped a stunt during the cheer. I don't know the UCA scoresheet that well but I am sure that fall hurt them. Also not sure what the scores were or if they were close.

UCA scoresheet even if the rest was perfect that fall cost it

Not sure because they cut out the stunt but they dropped a stunt during the cheer. I don't know the UCA scoresheet that well but I am sure that fall hurt them. Also not sure what the scores were or if they were close.

idk they dropped last year and won. so i guess they had to have a lot more issues than that

idk they dropped last year and won. so i guess they had to have a lot more issues than that
And from what I remember watching the videos the 1st place team (United) had a pretty decent bobble. I don't know how much bobbles cost on their scoresheet.

Back