High School Uca Hs Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think its just one large division just separated in prelims

Last year they had the 2 divisions for each size for finals as well.

Dunbar looked great on the video. 3 standing fulls, 6 2 to fulls and scorpions. I hope they hit tomorrow!!!:)

Just watched the 3 other teams going straight to finals, none of them have the same standard of tumbling but Sachem Norths stunts are AMAZING
eek.png
But hopefully that won't stop them :)

anyonee knoww how upper darby jv snd varsity do?

Varsity had a major bobble, which is why they didn't go straight through to finals. In all honesty, I was let down by their routine. I think their 2008 routine was the best. They moves down to Medium, it's weird seeing them with just 4 stunts up.

Anyone know what happened to the girl on Dunbar JV team? She walked off stage with what looked like a leg injury and they were not able to put up one side of their pyramid and lost by .6
frown.png

Varsity had a major bobble, which is why they didn't go straight through to finals. In all honesty, I was let down by their routine. I think their 2008 routine was the best. They moves down to Medium, it's weird seeing them with just 4 stunts up.
wow. i wonder if theyre going to take 2nd like they did last year

Great job Blackman(2nd) and Siegel(5th, but 1st time EVER competing at Nationals) in the Nation! You both represented Rutherford County so well!!! We are so proud of both squads
smile.png

Back