High School Uca Nationals 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm super excited to see North Laurel in small. The entire team has RO tucks.
Love North Laurel, but have you seen Eastside? They killed last year and their regionals routine this year was pretty amazing. I think they have that division on lock!

I feel like the game day divisions have exploded from last year.

Love North Laurel, but have you seen Eastside? They killed last year and their regionals routine this year was pretty amazing. I think they have that division on lock!

I meant NLHS. And yes, I saw Eastside, they were amazing! And their crowd leading cheer totally hit the mark for me. Floor was split well, signs were big and easy to read, words easy to follow, etc.

Last edited:

I meant NLHS. And yes, I saw Eastside, they were amazing! And their crowd leading cheer totally hit the mark for me. Floor was split well, signs were big and easy to read, words easy to follow, etc.
7 days!!!!!!!!!! So excited!

And now I'm picturing a girl crawling out of a well.

Last edited:
This is our first year going! Can't believe it is here! Just wanted to say Good Luck to all of you. Also, for these great boards, they have given us so much information and helped tremendously in our planning. (Just got approval to post last week, so until now have just been soaking up all the info) My team is Yucaipa HS from Southern CA. :) Medium division 1.

This is our first year going! Can't believe it is here! Just wanted to say Good Luck to all of you. Also, for these great boards, they have given us so much information and helped tremendously in our planning. (Just got approval to post last week, so until now have just been soaking up all the info) My team is Yucaipa HS from Southern CA. :) Medium division 1.
Yay!!!! Another California team!!!!!

Good luck you!

Back