High School Uca Nationals 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can I just say how jealous I am of that training facility! I'm sure they don't get it everyday bc it's clearly footballs, but still!

The entire school has amazing facilities. They have a huge barn and animals for FFA. They are fairly rural, but not as much as our school.

Our team played football there a few years back. Very impressive. I wish it wasn't so far away. One of their football players who cheers basketball and competitions had approached my cp and wanted her to practice coed stunting with him. It would have been an awesome opportunity.

Sooo the northeast is bracing for a huge storm on Thursday calling for 6-10"maybe more depending on location!! Our flights are tomorrow thank God, safe travels everyone !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well for the NE the snowstorm is gonna bring 6-10 in the NYC area. Heard my old coach is trying to reschedule the flight.

This is our first year going! Can't believe it is here! Just wanted to say Good Luck to all of you. Also, for these great boards, they have given us so much information and helped tremendously in our planning. (Just got approval to post last week, so until now have just been soaking up all the info) My team is Yucaipa HS from Southern CA. :) Medium division 1.

Good Luck! My cousin and her 3 kids live there! :)

Soo sports is fairly quiet tonight
Soo many northeast teams are stuck and taking buses !! Yuk!
But I so love that Green Up is right beneath my room! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back