All-Star Unethical Programs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw in the grocery checkout line today that Tootie (unsure of her actual name!) just had a baby at 44. Go Tootie! Can you believe George Clooney used to be on FoL? Sorry, back to cheer stuff :oops:

I saw in the grocery checkout line today that Tootie (unsure of her actual name!) just had a baby at 44. Go Tootie! Can you believe George Clooney used to be on FoL? Sorry, back to cheer stuff :oops:

I saw that same cover at the store on Sunday! LOL

All I could think is, I'm 44 and h*ll to the no!

That actress name is Kim Fields and if you ever watched the old sitcom 'Good Times' - her real life mother played Janet Jackson's character Penny, abusive mom on the show and she also is a well known character actress Chip Fields and Kim Field's younger sister played on a lot of the earlier Disney programs and I think her name is Alexis Fields:fro:

There was a gym in my hometown who would offer free tuition, free uniform, free this and free that, if they would come to their gym. He did this in the middle of our competition season. Is there any rule against this kind of recruitment? Could something be done ?

There was a gym in my hometown who would offer free tuition, free uniform, free this and free that, if they would come to their gym. He did this in the middle of our competition season. Is there any rule against this kind of recruitment? Could something be done ?
No rule against it but that kind of business won't last long. Don't sweat it. Just remember, you get what you pay for and if it's free it must not be that valuable. Sounds pretty desperate to me.

Don't we tell our children not to take candy from strangers? Just a thought.

Your avatar just made me crack up. Now people are staring. This is what I get for Fierceboarding at work.

Stuff like that drives me crazy. We saw a girl this weekend who competed on four different teams for one gym. I'm sure nothing will be done about it. I wish everyone would follow the rules.
i don't see the problem, can you not crossover to that many teams?

Last edited:
i don't see the problem, can you not crossover to that many teams? there are athletes at my gym that are on 5 or 6 teams, but those are cheer and dance teams not just cheer.

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!
Three teams are the maxiumum allowed for cheer.

i don't see the problem, can you not crossover to that many teams? there are athletes at my gym that are on 5 or 6 teams, but those are cheer and dance teams not just cheer.

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!
That's illegal at any USASF sanctioned events.

Back