All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NOW I am by no means an incredibly flamboyant homosexual but I am damn well gay. With all of the actions to stop bullying you think that rule would be the last thing they should be trying to implement. I can tell that if I didn't have cheerleading as my social outlet, I probably wouldn't be sitting here right now. When I came out to my parents and my coaches heard they all clapped for me and gave me a hug. I'm really at a loss for words but USASF, you are dumb. You are REALLY, REALLY dumb.
BEST POST EVER!!!

Congrats USASF you didn't even call the one woman in the industry who probably knows the most about this to talk about it.

She is wants to see the black and white statistics and to know why they are using bandaids to fix problems.

I LOVE DEBBIE LOVE!

She wants to know why experts weren't asked for opinions. She has never been so angry then she is right now.

I truly hope everyone stays passionate and this doesn't just die down in a month or two. Important thing is that all us gym owners and coaches stick together. As it was brought up in the call - There are PLENTY of independent Eps that we could support instead of the companies that supported this move (Jam Brand, Varsity, Cheersport)

Oh sorry, I'm really not trying to give you the 5th degree. Haha. I think the spirit of the rule will be a good one, but there will be negative effects also. Hope you and your CP have luck getting on a Level 3 team.

Thanks, just praying for the best.

So what happens when we still have tumbling injuries? These restrictions haven't changed the fact that there are moronic coaches having kids throw skills the aren't ready for. In fact, with the exception of 2 or 3 injuries due to tumbling I've seen this year (and I'm talking major injury) all of them have come from some kind of tragic technique/form. They haven't solved the problem of injuries. The kids that are getting hurt are still going to get hurt.

She has been doing her own research has seen that more injuries come from straight doubles then bounding skills and standing doubles.

She also was putting together a propsal together to get rid of handspring doubles and standing doubles but that is it.

Can someone help me

My daughters torso is to long
Oh my lanta how on earth will I ever get it to 10 inches or less from top to bottom;
Without making the uniform to big.
Is there like a stretch or something we can do to fix this?
a6cd8dd9-e846-db50.jpg

And omg but don't tell anyone she has to wear the ankle brace because she was trying to do a standing full.
Silly girl
bahahaha!!!!!!

Back