What Do You Think Of The New Nca Nationals Jacket?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like the old jacket. I hate the V for Varsity on the new jacket. It reminds me that I paid. Ruins it for me!

The same thing was said when the "old jacket" became the "new jacket". Everyone hated it... now look at all of you. The Jacket gets an update every 5-10 years or so... like the Championship Banners. the NCA will go from Blue to Red.
It makes collecting jackets a tad more fun, who wants 10 of the same jacket?! I think a lot of people are bitter because they want to wear the old jacket that they won to competitions... but it's outdated now.
Late 90's to Today. (Sorry, couldn't find the back of the 90's Jacket)
dqm2k4.jpg

Last edited:
NCA College winners got the old jacket from what I can tell. Interesting.

NCA College winners got the old jacket from what I can tell. Interesting.
if memory serves me correctly, the Circle Logo Jacket was originally the college nationals jacket. then allstar started to give them out the next, or 2 years later? I may be wring tho.

The same thing was said when the "old jacket" became the "new jacket". Everyone hated it... now look at all of you. The Jacket gets an update every 5-10 years or so... like the Championship Banners. the NCA will go from Blue to Red.
It makes collecting jackets a tad more fun, who wants 10 of the same jacket?! I think a lot of people are bitter because they want to wear the old jacket that they won to competitions... but it's outdated now.
Late 90's to Today. (Sorry, couldn't find the back of the 90's Jacket)
dqm2k4.jpg
It is good to know that there is some logic behind why the big switcheroo... Unfortunately, my daughter and I only know of the the last jacket, which to us is considered the "0ld jacket," it never dawn on me that there were other jackets... Thanks for the update and knowledge of NCA history...

I just hate the yellow lettering. I think it cheapens the look of the jacket. I'm fine with the rest of it. If the lettering were in white... I'd have no issues.

Back