What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of..the other forum is really big and filled w/a bunch of computer nerds (I mean that in a completely affectionate way, as I am a member there myself)....They use VB4 and all of the mods can code, so they have numerous different features. At least maybe a thought for the future..The premium supporter thing just made me think of it the other day when I was wishing I didn't have to refresh the pages sometimes..lol

Speaking of which, how do you do donations to support the site here?
Click on your name in the top toolbar thing, and click Account Upgrades. If you donate, you get the Premium Supporter banner under your avatar.

Click on your name in the top toolbar thing, and click Account Upgrades. If you donate, you get the Premium Supporter banner under your avatar.

Technically its not a donation. You purchase a ribbon. Donations work differently.

Technically its not a donation. You purchase a ribbon. Donations work differently.

To purchase the ribbon, you send Kingston money...to donate, you send Kingston money. It's very different :D

I would love to see the flashing siggies eliminated. They are too big and very, very distracting!

You can choose to not see any signatures. I changed my settings, and don't see any of them. It's wonderful!

I don't even remember what mine looks like. I've been told it's pretty fierce!

How about a shortened version of the post at the top of each page that comes with the thread title. I can see the original title on each page, but sometimes I forget what the actual orginal post was asking/saying since they don't always match...

Can we get an "injuries" forum? It can have subcategories: Rumored, Confirmed, < 6 weeks until Worlds, > 6 weeks until Worlds.

How 'bout a Recreation Cheerleading forum? :)

I don't think we have a large enough crowd from that type of group for that. Otherwise I would.

How about a shortened version of the post at the top of each page that comes with the thread title. I can see the original title on each page, but sometimes I forget what the actual orginal post was asking/saying since they don't always match...

That is done for SEO stuff.

Can we get an "injuries" forum? It can have subcategories: Rumored, Confirmed, < 6 weeks until Worlds, > 6 weeks until Worlds.

Not a good idea. I dont like publicizing little kids injuries. (until someone is 18 and graduated form high school they are little kids to me)

Back