What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not a good idea. I dont like publicizing little kids injuries. (until someone is 18 and graduated form high school they are little kids to me)[/quote]

Oh no! That was a totally sarcastic suggestion - got a little irritated with the posts referencing kids' medical info. HIPAA bust.

How about if we could see at the bottom of the page who's in the thread you happen to be in at that particular moment?! :D

I didn't see it as a post here (when I searched), but I know in the summer people like to ramp up the conditioning/stretching, and some people have been asking for conditioning/stretching tips. Maybe that could be some type of subforum? Keep the posts that pop up in allstar/HS/newbies in one little section. And people can add 'Things to Improve Jumps' 'Things to Improve Tumbling'..and we can just have Debbie Love's site as it's own little sticky! Or we could put it in the wiki..unless it's already there? I don't check the wiki much..:oops:

I didn't see it as a post here (when I searched), but I know in the summer people like to ramp up the conditioning/stretching, and some people have been asking for conditioning/stretching tips. Maybe that could be some type of subforum? Keep the posts that pop up in allstar/HS/newbies in one little section. And people can add 'Things to Improve Jumps' 'Things to Improve Tumbling'..and we can just have Debbie Love's site as it's own little sticky! Or we could put it in the wiki..unless it's already there? I don't check the wiki much..:oops:

I was thinking of adding a 'Skills' forum

Weekly caption contest on the main page might be fun. Thought about it in the Fierce Photos thread - some of those would be hilarious!

HOW DO I CHANGE MY SIGNATURE!?!?!?!? I created a alias just to see if I was going crazy and it turns out I'm not. This is what it looks like where there should be a "signature button" below my name:
2saz2w5.jpg

Help me @kingston , @TealFan , @F!ERCE , ANYBODYYYYYYYYYY!

HOW DO I CHANGE MY SIGNATURE!?!?!?!? I created a alias just to see if I was going crazy and it turns out I'm not. This is what it looks like where there should be a "signature button" below my name:
2saz2w5.jpg

Help me @kingston , @TealFan , @F!ERCE , ANYBODYYYYYYYYYY!

you have to turn back on your signature first.

Back