What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I type from scratch without a 'quote' in the post, it shows me the font format options, etc. But, it seems that when I hit "Reply with Quote" I no longer get the ability to bold,italic,and underline. Am I missing something?

I always have to hit the "reply with quote" button twice. The first time I think it's a quick reply option without formatting. Hit it again and it gives full formatting options.

I am trying to figure out why exactly everyone is having trouble following threads. Maybe its because this board just expects you to follow them in a different way?

How does this board want us to follow them?
I honestly do not get on as much because I never know where the stuff I post went.
Search bar gets me no where and I always go to new posts, therefore I don't know what section some threads are in.

When I type from scratch without a 'quote' in the post, it shows me the font format options, etc. But, it seems that when I hit "Reply with Quote" I no longer get the ability to bold,italic,and underline. Am I missing something?

What browser are you using?

Actually, let me know what browser you all are using. I think that would help a lot. and any screen shots you can let me know.

made some adjustments to the search index. did that help anyone?

I just 'moved around' on the boards and looked at the Thread links. The coolest feature that I discovered was to put my cursor on the thread link, and instead of having to click to see what the thread opening post is about, a small blurp appears from that post.

I am trying to figure out why exactly everyone is having trouble following threads. Maybe its because this board just expects you to follow them in a different way?

As for people seeing what you are reading if you just set yourself to invisible no one can see what you are doing.

I am invisible until I give a response to a thread anywhere, but you can see everyone doing something on the board at anytime. Its kinda of like big brother watching. I'm lost about your reply regarding following threads. Obviously from the other postings I'm not the only one have issues. Just how does the BOARD expect me to follow them in a different manner? If you know what this "WAY" is--clue us in.

I guess I am just still lost what people are having trouble with... The way I used the old board and this current one both work the same for me. That doesnt mean something isnt working correctly, it just means I cant figure out what exactly is happening to you all. If you can write out step by step how you used to follow threads.. and then what happens now when you try and follow them I will test on the old board and this board and see what I can fix.

Also, the better / newer your browser is the faster the board works. I recommend either Chrome, Safari, or Opera. Firefox is ok, Internet Explorer 8 is meh. Anything below IE 8 and your gonna have issues. Do NOT use the AOL browser.

I just rebuilt the ENTIRE search index. Did that fix it?

well what i meant about following threads, and im not sure if this is what everybody else meant but ...

on the old board, there used to me link to click at the top saying something like 'view your posts'. so then when i clicked on this it would show if anyone had replied to a thread that i had posted in, so that i knew if i needed to respond to someone.
but no when i click on 'new posts' its just general posts, not ones i have posted in and if i go through my username and view my posts that way, when they show there not in any order at all, so when im looking for a specific thread i ahve to go through all the pages.

on another board i use they have a link called 'show new replies to your last posts' and it does exactly what it says, which is what i meant. hope this helps explain it a little better!

is search fixed now?

i never got a final answer

I liked the old search. Like if you searched for "Georgia", they would show the exact posts rather than the whole topic where you have to go find for yourself that word

has anyone tried the search thread option at the top of all the posts after they found a thread?

Back