All-Star What Teams Do You Think Get Ripped Off At Competitions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think teams get ripped off for the exact reason that it's the judges opinion! What if a judge all of a sudden hates stingrays? Or Georgia? Or cali? Or CEA? then it doesn't really matter how well they do they r still gonna get scored low by that judge and it will effect their score! I hate but there is nothing we can do! :(

Universal scoresheets would help, as well as real-time score viewing. I really think the real-time would be a huge help, as the scores from judges wouldn't be so "anonymous" and there would be more pressure to judge fairly as everybody would see what you are doing. Also, IMO, getting rid of at least some of the subjectiveness in scoring would help as welll. I am also a fan of compulsory elements, but nobody else seems to be, lol...

They had the hardest stunt in sm sr and a pretty good pyramid and were outscored in stunts by a lot of other teams. I dont get that.

In addition to difficulty their synchronization was unreal. I thought they were more impressive than some of the other top 5 teams. Its sad to see they aren't in small senior this year. I am cheerforce fan.

Universal scoresheets would help, as well as real-time score viewing. I really think the real-time would be a huge help, as the scores from judges wouldn't be so "anonymous" and there would be more pressure to judge fairly as everybody would see what you are doing. Also, IMO, getting rid of at least some of the subjectiveness in scoring would help as welll. I am also a fan of compulsory elements, but nobody else seems to be, lol...

Nooooo to the universal scoresheet. Cheerleading will go from being fun to watch to every team looking the same. But this would be another thread.

Nooooo to the universal scoresheet. Cheerleading will go from being fun to watch to every team looking the same. But this would be another thread.
a universal scoresheet would just mean that all the competitions would be judging off the same scoresheet. i dont think it would limit creativity.

I also thought Charlotte TEAL always got lower than deserver the past years, like yea they had mistakes but I always thought they had the best stunt sections and pyramid transitions :)

also Ketucky Elite Wildcats! when they were Lrg Coed, always wanted them to be in top 3 ..:(

just my opinion again ;) lol
Yeah!!!!! I Agree too! Go CAC!!!!!!

I am not saying this because I come from the same program but I definitely think that CF Diamondz should have placed higher their stunts, were unreal. Wish they could have gone out placing higher. BUT they hit and performed their best, they left it all out on that floor and thats worth more than top 5, but still would have been nice.

Back