All-Star What's The Freakin' Problem? And, Where Does It Freakin' Extend.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This whole thing doesn't make sense. If NCA has no problem with this, then I feel bad for Kyle having to change mixes just because Cali wanted to make them "family friendly" at the last minute. Their decision to do that should've been made when they put their order in or they could've waited til next year. Honestly, I've heard worst sayings than freaking in mixes this year. They've had it for about 4 years, I can't imagine them just making the switch after their music has been delivered. But, if NCA really did ask for them to do this, I want to know their reasoning. So many people pointing fingers and creating rumors. I just want someone to come out, tell the truth, and get it over with because everything seems really shady right now.

aww, i really miss the youtube videos with lyrics :D i wish i knew how to edit so i can make some.

I agree....the first year at Worlds it was great...then it went into overkill REAL fast.

Is the point whether it's overkill or whether they should be allowed to use it? The FCC allows all kinds of stuff to be said on the radio and TV that make me go :eek: lol. In the big skeem of things "Cali-freakinfornia" is no different than saying "oh fudge" or "oh shoot" in replace of a curse word or "LMBO" instead of "LMAO". Maybe I'm off the mark but all of this seems like the beginning of a new attempt at broadening control and a conservative effort amongst the all star community. The next thing in line will be uniforms, then it will be make up and hair (everyone will be wearing french braids), and before you know it we'll be back to signs with "GO, TEAM, GO" on them lol.

Is the point whether it's overkill or whether they should be allowed to use it? The FCC allows all kinds of stuff to be said on the radio and TV that make me go :eek: lol. In the big skeem of things "Cali-freakinfornia" is no different than saying "oh fudge" or "oh shoot" in replace of a curse word or "LMBO" instead of "LMAO". Maybe I'm off the mark but all of this seems like the beginning of a new attempt at broadening control and a conservative effort amongst the all star community. The next thing in line will be uniforms, then it will be make up and hair (everyone will be wearing french braids), and before you know it we'll be back to signs with "GO, TEAM, GO" on them lol.

I have no problem with them using it...but I'm a firm believer in the "less is more" philosophy :)

I remember taking an ethics class in HS and we talked about a list of major fallacies. I believe the 'snowball argument' was among the biggest. And it's my least favorite fallacy of them all, mostly because it's absolutely insane..

I remember taking an ethics class in HS and we talked about a list of major fallacies. I believe the 'snowball argument' was among the biggest. And it's my least favorite fallacy of them all, mostly because it's absolutely insane..

To each is own for those who have a difference of opinion but the insanity accusation.....ehhh not so much lol. Learn to laugh a little. :D

Then your education is not yet complete!
thank heavens im still in college! but i mean i have seen movies with out knowing the name. do they play ping pong championship? or is that a different one!

Back