All-Star Whats Your Twitter?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i would make a twitter... i just don't understand it.

It's just text messages. You send a text message and whoever is following you sees it. Others send text messages and if you are following them, you see it.

I originally started my twitter account because it was such a pain to add so many people to a text message sending results. Much easier for them to follow me on twitter.

It's just text messages. You send a text message and whoever is following you sees it. Others send text messages and if you are following them, you see it.

I originally started my twitter account because it was such a pain to add so many people to a text message sending results. Much easier for them to follow me on twitter.
hmm, sounds smart to me! Maybe I should make one just to keep in touch with my fierceboard friends.

@katybethdon is mine.... and i say what i want when i want to, don't be alarmed.
@marylandmarlins follow them. now.

Ok I don't think I said this one before but my daughter gets sad because alot of ppl don't follow her.. None of her friends have twitters well because there all 6

She sake me everyday to have my followers To follow her but pretty sure most don't want to

She will follow u back so please follow her lol u don't understand how cool she thinks she is when she gets a follower it's like money to her

@JayBryanah

Back