All-Star Woooooo Saaaaaahhhhh

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A lot of my quotes are inspirational to me, although they aren't traditionally inspirational.

"Every man builds his world in his own image," he said. "He has the power to choose, but no power to escape the necessity of choice. If he abdicates his power, he abdicates the status of man, and the grinding chaos of the irrational is what he achieves as his sphere of existence – by his own choice." - Atlas Shrugged

“He was a man who had never accepted the creed that others had the right to stop him.” - Atlas Shrugged

"Strangers aren't so strange to me, I've known them all my life." - Ann Sullivan. My senior quote <3

"Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out."

"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets."

And finally,

"Just because today is a terrible day doesn't mean tomorrow might not be the best day of your life. You just have to wake up and get there"

Without struggle, there is no progess

I don't need easy, I just need possible

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we've touched

Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness

“People who soar are those who refuse to sit back, sigh and wish things would change. They visualize in their minds that they are not quitters; they will not allow life's circumstances to push them down and hold them under.”

and

“If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.”

A lot of my quotes are inspirational to me, although they aren't traditionally inspirational.

An inspirational quote is one that speaks to YOU - traditional or not. I'm not even kidding when I tell you one of my absolute favorites is:
SHREK: No! I'm an ogre. You know, 'Grab your torch and pickforks!' Doesn't that bother you?
DONKEY: Nope
SHREK: Really?
DONKEY: Really really.
Makes me smile :)

Back