All-Star Woooooo Saaaaaahhhhh

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When you want something real bad you fight for it, whatever it takes. Treat your dreams the same, fight for them.

You were born because you're going to be important to someone.

Never let somebody pull you down. Stay strong, keep going. Because YOU are way better than they think you are.♥

whether or not you win this thing, you've got to decide how you're going to walk out of here when it's all said and done, ‘case the game is GOING to go on.

and there’s only one rule you're going to need to know about: there are no second chances. there's only THIS moment, and the next moment. every one of those moments is a test that you get to take ONE time, and ONLY one time.

so if you see an opening, tear into it. if you get a shot at victory, make DAMN sure you take it. sieze that moment. that moment is a crossroads, where everything you want will collide with everything standing in your way.

you've got momentum at your back. fear and doubt are thundering like a freight train, straight at you. and all youve got, the only difference between making history and BEING history, the only thing, the ONLY thing, you can count on at any give moment, is YOU.

it's you vs them.
you vs no
you vs cant

you vs next year, last year, statistics, excuses.
its you vs history.
you vs the odds.
its you vs second place.

the clock's ticking, let's see what you've got.

im obsessed with this video... thought about posting it because ive memorized the whole speech but i was in class and i didnt have time to type it out! haha :)

Not really all cheer related, but some of my favorites...
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it. -William Arthur Ward

It's the friends we meet along life's roads that help us appreciate the journey.

When in doubt, smile. At least you will make people wonder what you're thinking.

Be the change you want to see in the world. -Ghandi

Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it. -Helen Keller

Dream what you want to dream. Go where you want to go. Be what you want to be. Because you only have one life; once chance to do all the
things you want to do.

You have once chance at your life on this Earth, but if you live it right once is all you'll need.

"Lets be heros" - Varsity Blues

it really is just a joke between a friend and myself but I say it all the time. If you have seen the movies you know where it comes from. I laugh everytime I watch it.

Have confidence and believe, act like you can't fail, and you won't. (this is my favorite)!!!

It doesn't matter how many trophies you have in the end. It's about the journey you take, the memories you make, the heart you give, and the tradition you carry.

"If you aren't willing to put up with a little pain, you won't go far. With every journey you'll get scratches and bruises, but if you really love it, those scratches will be worth it and you wouldn't really notice them because you take the pain with the joy."

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.

"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit"

When your body is tired, cheer with your heart.

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn't give you credit.

"Act as though it is impossible to fail." Anonymous

"Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." - Michael Jordan

Ohh wow this will be long...

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable. -Lord Chesterfield

There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good. -Edwin Denby

We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. -Japanese Proverb

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. -Coco Chanel

If you can dream it you can do it -Criss Angel

It’s not what you wish for, it’s what you work for.

Believe in your dreams and make them come true. -A former Miss USA

Life is all about taking risks to get what you want. -Adam Lambert

Let me tell you what winning means… you're willing to go longer, work harder, give more than anyone else.

Decide that you want it more than you're afraid of it. -Bill Cosby

Somewhere between the long practices, the hard work, the bold, sweat and tears is a little girl that fell in love with the sport. Tonight, perform for her.

Forget the risk, and take the fall. If it's meant to be, it'll be worth it all.

I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can't see from the center. -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

There's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die, follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong.

In the South, the breeze blows softer... neighbors are friendlier, nosier, and more talkative. (By contrast with the Yankee, the Southerner never uses one word when ten or twenty will do). This is a different place. Our way of thinking is different, as are our ways of seeing, laughing, singing, eating, meeting and parting. Our walk is different, as the old song goes, our talk and our names. Nothing about us is quite the same as in the country to the north and west. What we carry in our memories is different, too and that may explain everything else.

In the South, the breeze blows softer... neighbors are friendlier, nosier, and more talkative. (By contrast with the Yankee, the Southerner never uses one word when ten or twenty will do). This is a different place. Our way of thinking is different, as are our ways of seeing, laughing, singing, eating, meeting and parting. Our walk is different, as the old song goes, our talk and our names. Nothing about us is quite the same as in the country to the north and west. What we carry in our memories is different, too and that may explain everything else.

Bless your heart!

Back