All-Star Woooooo Saaaaaahhhhh

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

pretty random, but i enjoy this one alot :)
"The stars are always there, we miss them in the dirt and clouds, we miss them in the storms tell them to remember hope, we have hope"-Renee Yohe

sorry if i repeat any

"all our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."
"There will be a moment in your life where you’ll just want to give up but you must push yourself to continue, it’s those moments that make us stronger and make that moment just a little easier."
" Regardless of differences, we strive shoulder to shoulder, teamwork can be summed up in five
short words "We believe in each other."
"its kinda fun to do the impossible (or just what people think you cant)":)

these are just some of my favorites but i have alot more<3

Imaginary obstacles are insurmountable. Real ones aren't. But you can't tell the difference when you have no real information. Fear can create even more imaginary obstacles than ignorance can. That's why the smallest step away from speculation and into reality can be an amazing relief. The Reality Solution means: Do it before you're ready.

It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. ~Albert Einstein

If at first you don't succeed, you're running about average. ~M.H. Alderson

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. ~Winston Churchill

Success: To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded! ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Try to discover
The road to success
And you'll seek but never find,
But blaze your own path
And the road to success
Will trail right behind.
~Robert Brault

Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

When he invented* the light bulb Thomas Edison said of the 150 prototypes that he'd made which didn't work. "I didn't fail 150 times, i found 150 ways not to make a light bulb" I love this quote!

*this fact is disputed by many people

I have sooo many..
What matters most isn't the idea, but the ability to believe, until the end.

The more you want something, the better it feels when you finally get it

Have confidence and believe, act like you can't fail and you won't.

Nothing in life comes easy. If it does, you should be suspicious.

Above all, be true to yourself, and if you can't put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.

How will you know if you have made the right decision? It's when you picked the harder choice yet your heart is at peace.

I finally learned what life's about. Hanging on when your hearts had enough and giving more when you want to give up.

Too many of us aren’t living our dreams because we’re living our fears.

Why live a dull life when you have every opportunity to sparkle?

Live the life you want to live. be the person you want to remember. Make decisions, make mistakes, if you fail, at least you tried.

It always rains hardest on those who deserve the most sun.

Accept no ones definition of your life; define yourself.

Always remember, you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

Things change, things come to an end, and sometimes enough is enough and it's time to move on.

Sometimes what you’re looking for comes when you least expect it.

If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.

Always look at what you have left and never what you have lost.

Do more than exist.

it doesn't matter if you win or lose if you have the passion you can do it

Don’t ever let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.

When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.

One of the hardest parts in life is deciding when to give up and when to try harder.

if i ever get the guts to get my tattoo, this is what i'm going to have it say <3
"fall seven times" on one foot, "stand up eight" on the other

Oh I am soooooo getting this as a tattoo. @Mamarazzi maybe when I am in VA this summer--that way I can go to the same guy that did my ankle! And you can come with me!

Back