Worlds 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok Im just gonna go for it and you can hate all you want but This CEA WC F5 battle will never cease to end until their choreographers dont specifically sandbag for these teams to have the most innovative choreography...Lets be honest the choreographers that do these routines dont give half the innovation they give to F5 CEA or WC to other teams...and I know someone is gonna go "but they can hit their stunts and are just better" yeah ok girls who can double punch double obviously make the routine more exciting and tick tocking for days is cool too, and just being from New Jersey is impressive in itself lol but choreographers can create similar illusions for other teams but never seem to do it for any other teams that they do choreo for (IMO)....I hope the force of Tsunami shakes up the top 3 at worlds..just for the shock value

let's not get it twisted, F5 is getting it this yearrrrrr welcome BACK LADIES!
Those girls definitely do work! It's going to be tough and whoever hits IMO will win. All the large senior teams are amazing this year! None of them are playing around this year.

Ok Im just gonna go for it and you can hate all you want but This CEA WC F5 battle will never cease to end until their choreographers dont specifically sandbag for these teams to have the most innovative choreography...Lets be honest the choreographers that do these routines dont give half the innovation they give to F5 CEA or WC to other teams...and I know someone is gonna go "but they can hit their stunts and are just better" yeah ok girls who can double punch double obviously make the routine more exciting and tick tocking for days is cool too, and just being from New Jersey is impressive in itself lol but choreographers can create similar illusions for other teams but never seem to do it for any other teams that they do choreo for (IMO)....I hope the force of Tsunami shakes up the top 3 at worlds..just for the shock value

That is an interesting theory. I am curious if you have an example of a choreographer that purposely did a better job with one team than another. I know a few of them and know that they spend many hours matching the routine to the team and music they are given.

Some teams are less prepared in what they provide the choregrapher to work with. Some choreographers are just better at it than others.

That is an interesting theory. I am curious if you have an example of a choreographer that purposely did a better job with one team than another. I know a few of them and know that they spend many hours matching the routine to the team and music they are given.

Some teams are less prepared in what they provide the choregrapher to work with. Some choreographers are just better at it than others.

Ok so I'd first like to say that anyone that can choreograph has a fantastic gift and I dont want to make it sound like Im downing choreographers because that most cirtainly not true...I would love to be able to think of the things that they do but...Im gonna go with f5...without throwning names out there...every other team in the gym was done by the same person(to my knowledge please correct me if im wrong...I dont wanna sound ignorent) with the exception of f5 who had another choreographer come in and do their choreo...Now I understand that the person who did f5 has done their routines for years...but if you know who that choreographer happens to be go look at his other routines he's done and you will see many things that have a similar/recycled look to them and if you look f5's routine it seems to me it has a very fresh look and feel as apposed to other routines that this choreographer has done...I could be wrong but I feel that this team is held to a higher standerd then other teams that this choreographer does.

Ok so I'd first like to say that anyone that can choreograph has a fantastic gift and I dont want to make it sound like Im downing choreographers because that most cirtainly not true...I would love to be able to think of the things that they do but...Im gonna go with f5...without throwning names out there...every other team in the gym was done by the same person(to my knowledge please correct me if im wrong...I dont wanna sound ignorent) with the exception of f5 who had another choreographer come in and do their choreo...Now I understand that the person who did f5 has done their routines for years...but if you know who that choreographer happens to be go look at his other routines he's done and you will see many things that have a similar/recycled look to them and if you look f5's routine it seems to me it has a very fresh look and feel as apposed to other routines that this choreographer has done...I could be wrong but I feel that this team is held to a higher standerd then other teams that this choreographer does.

What the team asks for and what they provide for inputs (music, specifics of stunts or requested counts) makes a big difference in what the choreographer can priovide. If we don't know those things we can't accuse the choreographer of "sandbagging" their product

Back