Worlds 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think F5 & CEA will be the top two if both teams hit both days, I was sad that F5 did not win NCA when they were in first day 1.

I think F5 is gonna take it this year they've really stepped it up and are honestly INCREDIBLE. and so much fun to watch! CEA has some serious competition this year!

It will be between CEA, WC, and F5... End of story. Thread closed. I dont think we need another thread like this...
i just replied to this one so i can write. but can we please talk about how rude people are onhere.? like honestly how trashy is it for a coach to be on here trashing othet teams because there team didnt get the full paid bid to worlds when they dont even have a team.....

i just replied to this one so i can write. but can we please talk about how rude people are onhere.? like honestly how trashy is it for a coach to be on here trashing othet teams because there team didnt get the full paid bid to worlds when they dont even have a team.....

It's not trashy at all. His post wasn't rude toward a team or any individual. It would be much more appropriate for you to post that you don't like that fact that he said that and let him respond if he or anyone else chooses too.

Be patient and you'll see what is really rude and what is just people posting opinion on the boards. You'll also see some subjects, like "Large Senior anything" or any type of Worlds Predictions that are always heated discussions.

You should also be glad you figured out a way to post outside of Newbies with less than 3 days on the board.

Your post makes no sense... bye.

Well I'll bring the thread back to its' original point... I'm really hoping a new team comes up ranked in the top 3. I think it'd make for an interesting Fierce Board that week.:)

Thats true, I think New Jersey Spirit Explosion FAB 5 Large Limited Coed has a good chance.
yeah they DO have a good chance. judging by their placement at NCA...they just have to hit both days

TN Pumas don't exist anymore
confused.png
are they the ones they call Sequoyahs now? correct me if I'm wrong...because they're also from TN

I'd really like some competition, so any other wheelchair users out there get your backs into it (excuse the pun) and lets show the cheer world that sitting on titanium means we are bases of steel ;)

I'd really like some competition, so any other wheelchair users out there get your backs into it (excuse the pun) and lets show the cheer world that sitting on titanium means we are bases of steel ;)

I saw on facebook that you're going to Worlds? Have they made a division for you? Are you exhibitioning? I hope I get a chance to see you stunt while I'm there!

I believe i'm exhibiting since it'd be silly to have a division of one ;) i'll keep everyone up to date when i know more myself, it's been a pretty roller coaster ride so far, but it's great to have everyone behind me :D

Back