Worlds 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What the team asks for and what they provide for inputs (music, specifics of stunts or requested counts) makes a big difference in what the choreographer can priovide. If we don't know those things we can't accuse the choreographer of "sandbagging" their product

I completly see what your saying and it makes sence I just feel as though a choreographer who knows they are doing a "big team" that gets lots of coverage whether that that coverage be on ESPN or varsity tv, gives that team more thought and innovation then say that gyms level 4 team

Fair enough. I disagree.

I say if that choreographer wants to keep getting business, he won't be unprofessional and play favorites

I completly see what your saying and it makes sence I just feel as though a choreographer who knows they are doing a "big team" that gets lots of coverage whether that that coverage be on ESPN or varsity tv, gives that team more thought and innovation then say that gyms level 4 team

F5 was very prepared and gave the choreographer ALOT to work with. This makes a better routine because of the fact the more a choreographer has to work with the more he/she can do with that team. I highly doubt that choreographers "sandbag" any other team. Its all about the teams ability.

F5 was very prepared and gave the choreographer ALOT to work with. This makes a better routine because of the fact the more a choreographer has to work with the more he/she can do with that team. I highly doubt that choreographers "sandbag" any other team. Its all about the teams ability.

Im not going to disagree with you....f5 is a fabulous team I just feel that every choreographer has their "baby team" and f5 just happens to be one of these teams

F5 has a HUGE chance at worlds and I believe they can win it. I love those girls to death. They stepped their game up immensely this year. Who thought the QUEENS could get any better than before but they showed they keep getting better. F5 <3

Who do you guys think will win?

NJSE FAB 5

Ok so I'd first like to say that anyone that can choreograph has a fantastic gift and I dont want to make it sound like Im downing choreographers because that most cirtainly not true...I would love to be able to think of the things that they do but...Im gonna go with f5...without throwning names out there...every other team in the gym was done by the same person(to my knowledge please correct me if im wrong...I dont wanna sound ignorent) with the exception of f5 who had another choreographer come in and do their choreo...Now I understand that the person who did f5 has done their routines for years...but if you know who that choreographer happens to be go look at his other routines he's done and you will see many things that have a similar/recycled look to them and if you look f5's routine it seems to me it has a very fresh look and feel as apposed to other routines that this choreographer has done...I could be wrong but I feel that this team is held to a higher standerd then other teams that this choreographer does.

I think this choreographer would have to amp up the routine for F5, they have always been amazing. You can't give this team a recylced look. If you are going to choregraph for them you better bring something fresh or get out!

I think this choreographer would have to amp up the routine for F5, they have always been amazing. You can't give this team a recylced look. If you are going to choregraph for them you better bring something fresh or get out!

But you see what Im saying where as he can give recycled stuff to a jr level 3 team but not to a "star team"

I would like to know how this conversation got onto choreographers giving "recycled" looks to teams and giving new ones to f5 from a discussion about worlds.

Somebody trying to make a point

Back