All-Star Worlds 2015 Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As much money as Varsity has, you would think they'd have a more creative shirt....
#SaveVarsity
Lol I think it's creative, like I would have never put I giant diamond on a shirt like that. I like the clean look of it. I can read it all with out straining my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish it wasn't orange but I still love this so much
03bf66d85635def36f0a9a7478a799c0.jpg
Why do certain teams cling to certain colors? Like I've always wondered when red became Panthers' thing (I really like it, don't get me wrong), and I noticed this is the second year Wildcats have used orange and blue as their worlds shirts. Do they just want something that sets them apart and is unique, or are there stories behind them I'm missing?

24k is not going :( we had a few injuries and other issues that came up and the coaches decided it would be best not to try and change the routine and get fill ins. The good news is they plan on having the team again and are doing some things a little different and will have Open Team tryouts in May.
That's so so sad, I'm so sorry it turned out the way it did. It's nice hearing that they'll be back again next season though.

I wonder if the coaches would consider fielding a small IOC 5 team seeing some of the males from the Miami location are aging out/moving north to attend schools like UCF. Is the name "24K" exclusive to the IAG 5 team?

That's so so sad, I'm so sorry it turned out the way it did. It's nice hearing that they'll be back again next season though.

I wonder if the coaches would consider fielding a small IOC 5 team seeing some of the males from the Miami location are aging out/moving north to attend schools like UCF. Is the name "24K" exclusive to the IAG 5 team?

There has been talk about that, nothing is confirmed though. I'm sure it will depend on the female turnout at tryouts, as well as if there is male interest. I definitely wouldn't rule it out though!

ETA - I don't think the name is exclusive, I'm sure it will stick around even if the team does end up small coed

I think it depends on who comes to tryouts/interest for the open team(s). They are having tryouts for the open team(s) earlier this year than they did last year. If there are males that come, I am sure they would consider a small IOC team, as well as an All-Girl team. They have info on the website if anyone is interested in the open team tryouts.

ETA- I would also say if you are interested in the open team but can't make the tryout - let them know - they also have team evaluations the following 2 weeks I think.

Back