All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As a coach I would have had a problem with the late time and if mats were wet. I would have raised my complaints prior to competing. Safety is important but the kids have already competed when the issues were brought to usaf. And again I don't think there were any tumbling busts or injuries last night during large all girl as a result of the mats(thank god!)

There were several tumbling busts---the Panther's girl is the only one to slide but she was far from the only tumbling bust...and the same corner that LAG was falling in was the same corner COED was falling in.

:defeated:I'm about to go into a 3 hour long meeting. Not sure when SSX is scheduled to go on but my fingers are crossed that they hit!!

See you all in 3 hours :mad:

I mean, I'm sure it wasn't exactly rocket science if the teams had as many falls as it sounds like (if Orange had 6pts in deductions, and SE had the same or not much better, it's pretty safe to assume visually you knew they weren't winning it).

No skin off my nose this year (my life has been uber-busy and I just haven't been invested this year. I didn't even do a bracket). But still, I need a Prince gif for the slight side-eye I'm throwing and the SERIOUS shade I'm throwing at the USASF.

THIS IS WHY I SAID OUTDOOR ARENAS ARE A BAD IDEA.

@ErinS help me out?

rs_500x281-150209094336-prince.gif

Yay Gens!

Back again people. Good thing I didn't miss all of SS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back