All-Star Worlds Age Change???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I had heard it was only being released to coaches/gym owners, at least at first. Not sure about that though. I'd like to see it all written out, too and not just what CU has.

So with the bottom age being 11 and 13 this year has there been any mention of prior years? I'm curious as to whether this age grid will stay in place for more than one year.

ETA: future years - oops!

Last edited:
?? elaborate please
L4 Standing tumbling will only allow aerial skill in a tuck position no X outs, pikes, layouts. etc the pass has to end in a tuck.
L4 Standing tumbling no longer allows tumbling out of aerial skills no whips or tuck through skills.

Ppep (Only) offers 3.1 and 3.2 divisions.

The only thing I like is the FUNdamental division, das it.

L4 Standing tumbling will only allow aerial skill in a tuck position no X outs, pikes, layouts. etc the pass has to end in a tuck.
L4 Standing tumbling no longer allows tumbling out of aerial skills no whips or tuck through skills.

Wait, no layouts in level 4 standing? That’s silly

I see small gyms focusing on the international divisions 1-4, their age groups are less restrictive.
Unless I'm looking at it wrong, it is more restrictive. Also only junior, senior, and open. No tiny, mini, youth. I also don't know what the other 3 "levels" consist of (fundamentals, novice, and prep), I'm guessing those are less restrictive.

The more I look at the changes, the more I like them. I just hope they actually stay this time.

Any changes for tumbling or baskets on level 5 (specifically 5restricted and j5 since my kid will be stuck there another two seasons)??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Unless I'm looking at it wrong, it is more restrictive. Also only junior, senior, and open. No tiny, mini, youth. I also don't know what the other 3 "levels" consist of (fundamentals, novice, and prep), I'm guessing those are less restrictive.

The more I look at the changes, the more I like them. I just hope they actually stay this time.

Oops, I read it completely wrong. Sorry

I am going to delete that post.

Back