All-Star Worlds Cost?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm assuming by your numbers, you booked your trip already with an at large bid? say you do get a paid bid.. how does that work? will you get refunded for the allstar package? just curious - after i read your post i realized i never really thought about what happens in those situations.
Yes, it was booked with an at large bid. According to our coaches, CP's costs paid up front will be reimbursed, like her World's package and her airfare that she paid for already. But as the time gets closer, the refund may not be returned before we go to Worlds, but we will just have to wait and see.

At-Large Bid

1,035 including Flights, Actual Worlds Stuff, Housing, Apparel.... i think thats it

Thank god for those sponsors and me doing choreography :)

We are going on an At Large Bid to Dance Worlds for Senior & Open Hip Hop :)

Plane Ticket - $175 (roundtrip)
Hotel - $305 (total of 5 days)
Athletes Entry Fee - $265
Parents Park Hopper Passes - $135 (discounted Military rates)

We decided to book our own hotel because we wanted to have more time to come up with the money :)

Love my Disney military discount

We decided to book our own hotel because we wanted to have more time to come up with the money :)

When did you buy your plane tickets? That's so cheap !!

Which hotel did you choose?

I'm actually staying with family a few miles outside of Disney that I haven't seen in years :)

But the rest of the gym is staying at the Swan & Dolphin.

Smoed will be staying at a hotel the EP who gave us the Paid bid (GSSA) arranged. We have rented two vans that two dads will drive...:)

Be sure to get some insurance for the dads driving.

Back